Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Turn signal fluid?

Old 04-18-2008, 09:22 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Turn signal fluid?

HomerJ told me that my Turn Signal is low on Fluid. I went to Autozone but the guys there told me I would have to ask for this at the Toyota Dealership.

I do not want to be ripped off, where else can I buy this?

Thanks for your help!
Old 04-18-2008, 09:32 AM   #3
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure HomerJ sells it. If he won't PM me and I'll sell you some synthetic that I have left from when I changed over.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:34 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i cant tell if you're joking or not....
Old 04-18-2008, 09:36 AM   #5
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
i cant tell if you're joking or not....
I'm serious.... Check out the pop up description of my truck.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Talking

This seems to be the best stuff...

HERE
Old 04-18-2008, 09:39 AM   #7
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
haha! that link is awesome. i had no idea i wasn't blinking to my full capacity
Old 04-18-2008, 09:52 AM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
wow.... until i visited that site i almost forgot to change out the "winter air" from my tires. thanks for the reminder.http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=45[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ERICNE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ERICNE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-18-2008, 09:54 AM   #9
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
I just had my muffler bearings serviced yesterday...the truck is running smooth as butter now.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:59 AM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
that site is hilarious! i love this line..... "For items that you need, because we need to sell them to you."
Old 04-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
I just had my muffler bearings serviced yesterday...the truck is running smooth as butter now.
yeah, sweet. i was thinking about adding in one of the "O" pipes to my exhaust! I mean 100% backpressure, it should really dominate the top end performance. That should really open her up
Old 04-18-2008, 10:50 AM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice one man!
Old 04-18-2008, 11:08 AM   #14
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
I think I might need the Passenger Noise Reducer!
Old 04-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #15
pdxyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
pdxyota's Tacoma Gallery
This is one of the funniest posts I've seen.

BTW, did you get your hands on any of that new helium mix for the tires?
Old 04-18-2008, 12:21 PM   #16
2-Broke 2-Care
flavalk is on a distinguished road

flavalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
HomerJ told me that my Turn Signal is low on Fluid. I went to Autozone but the guys there told me I would have to ask for this at the Toyota Dealership.

I do not want to be ripped off, where else can I buy this?

Thanks for your help!
Ask for synthetic blinker fluid. It lasts way longer than the other stuff.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #17
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by flavalk View Post
Ask for synthetic blinker fluid. It lasts way longer than the other stuff.

YES!! thx..I just found 1 gallon on eBay! For ONLY $10 and shipping is FREE!
Old 04-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #18
Master of the Universe
Flycatcher is on a distinguished road

Army: Platoon Leader, 2nd PLT Co A 1-128 Light Infantry
Flycatcher's Tacoma Gallery
Finally! we can settle the 87-92 octane debate

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=41
Old 04-18-2008, 01:17 PM   #20
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycatcher View Post
Finally! we can settle the 87-92 octane debate

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=41
I like that model number.

I need this for desert running when I need to let the air of the tires down.