Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Soft top

Old 03-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
YENDYS! is on a distinguished road
YENDYS!'s Tacoma Gallery
Red face Soft top

Is $589 too much to pay for a soft top?

I'm buying this for my boyfriend so i have NO IDEA about anything that has to do with trucks.. haha just help please!
Old 03-08-2010, 07:44 AM   #3
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Try to google AGRI-cover. I bought mine I for a little bit cheaper than $600.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:07 AM   #4
BlackRig has a spectacular aura aboutBlackRig has a spectacular aura about

Name: Craig
BlackRig's Tacoma Gallery
It depends on what cover you want, but you can find much better prices than that. If you or your BF have any skills with a screwdriver you can further your savings on the install.

I bought the access LE from Luke @ truckalterations and I love it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tru...terations.html

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/tacomaworld.html
Old 03-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Get the part number and shop around.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #6
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
I bought mine there free shipping.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #7
redraider2k is on a distinguished road
redraider2k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRig View Post
It depends on what cover you want, but you can find much better prices than that. If you or your BF have any skills with a screwdriver you can further your savings on the install.

I bought the access LE from Luke @ truckalterations and I love it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tru...terations.html

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/tacomaworld.html
I ordered an Access LiteRider last week from Truck Alterations for $280 with free shipping. Got the Pop N Lock tailgate lock for another $47. Should be here tomorrow. Check out the link for some great Tacoma World discounts.

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/toyotanation.html
Old 03-08-2010, 06:15 PM   #8
Ex-wife says "Put a bag over my head, I'm a 10".
RustyTaco is on a distinguished road

RustyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a little confused as to the differences between the Access Roll-up and the Access LiteRider. Sounds like you've had both? Care to comment on advantages/disadvantages?
Old 03-09-2010, 08:19 AM   #9
redraider2k is on a distinguished road
redraider2k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyTaco View Post
I'm a little confused as to the differences between the Access Roll-up and the Access LiteRider. Sounds like you've had both? Care to comment on advantages/disadvantages?
Not sure if this was directed at me, but I will see if I can answer your question. I haven't owned the Roll-up, but I did some research when ordering my LiteRider.

From what I could tell on the Agri Cover site They both have lifetime warranties, the AutoLatch, Slide Locks, and the same fabric.

The Roll-up has an updgraded tension dial, 2 extra clamps, a better seal, and it protects the Quick Clips (that keep it rolled up) from rubbing against the cab. I didn't think it was worth the extra $60 for these added features and decided on the LiteRider. It is supposed to be delivered today so I will try to post some feedback on it in a couple of days.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:51 PM   #10
YENDYS!'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg256 View Post
The OP is a dude...
I'M A GIRL!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 04:52 PM   #11
YENDYS!'s Tacoma Gallery
What about the Wet Okule seat covers?? Does anyone know where to get a god deal on these? And how do I get the TRD logo on there??
Old 03-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm believing you're a girl. Obviously a wonderful one who buys her boyfriend cool truck stuff.

But, Sydney, the profile says you're male.

Shop around on the Internet more to be sure on the price. It doesn't sound bad though.