Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Freeman Toyota in DFW comes through like a champ.

Old 03-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Reaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: P3 Flight Engineer / 737 Crew Chief
Name: Brandon
Reaper10's Tacoma Gallery
Freeman Toyota in DFW comes through like a champ.

I've had my 2010 DC TRD Off Road 4x4 since October last year and I've found TW to be the source of answers to almost every question I've had about my truck. I took my Tacoma in to Freeman Toyota for a regularly scheduled oil change (hey it was free...) I went with a copy of the transmission lag TSB and the rear leaf spring TSB. I explained to the service rep (Justin) exactly what the truck was doing and that I wanted the TSB's done. Justin told me he would take a look at everything and get back to me. Having read TW forums everyday since October I was gearing up for a fight to get the TSB's done. An hour later Justin comes out to tell me the oil was changed, the ECU was re-flashed IAW the TSB and the rear springs were on order and would be in tomorrow. I have an appointment for 7:30 Wednesday morning to get my rear springs replaced. No fight, no hassle, no arguing. I will continue to give Freeman Toyota my business solely because Justin was awesome. Thanks for a great Dealership experience guys.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Thats great to hear. It's nice when your actually treated with respect.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
kulitxplod will become famous soon enoughkulitxplod will become famous soon enough

kulitxplod's Tacoma Gallery
Freeman Toyota in DFW this thumb's for you......

OP, I won't bring up your post count, hell my is low too. But should I find out that you are an agent of the dealership be acknowledged that I will take this thumb away in a heartbeat......Ask TOD....Check the other threads....Don't jerk us around, just treat us fair.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #5
Reaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReaper10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

completely un-affiliated.

I know the post count is pretty pitiful, but I'm really more of a reader than a talker. Honest, not affiliated with the dealership in anyway other than a happy customer. Watch that post count jump as soon as I get off my butt and start the mods...
Old 03-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #6
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I am glad u had good luck there. I had a little different experience with the sales dept there. I will not be back there for any reason. Basiclly it tool them 2 months to register my truck and did not resolve it till I thretened to call the state.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #7

When I bought my Taco from them they did a real good job by me. Granted the sales manager wanted my BMW in a real bad way for his wife and the deals are always smoother when you have something they want. I had a similar experience with the registration though. My truck was registered real quick, within a week or so, but a few months later I got one of those pass through toll bills in the mail. You know the one's where you just roll through the toll and they send you a bill based on your license plate? The bill was for November and December and I traded the BMW in on the Taco in October. I just chalked it up to a paperwork snafu but now I'm kinda wondering...