Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Radiant Red and the ocean

Old 03-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Radiant Red and the ocean

Took my truck down to the beach for a little photoshoot... I've added the new N-Fab light bar with 4 Hella 500 lights, plus thanks to blackhawke88 for the colormatched rear bumper. Oh I forgot to thank Stillfly199 for the awesome deal on the NFab bar.

I used my Canon rebel XS w/ 50mm lense for these 3 pics

More Pics in my album and build
Old 03-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Que bonita!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
your truck is so sexy man, I love it
Old 03-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
looks beautiful. so does your new light bar
Old 03-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #5
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Hey u didn't post pics of ur rear bumper. I barely can see it.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
zanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to all

Army:
zanodave's Tacoma Gallery
awesome looking pics
Old 03-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
Pro60 has a spectacular aura aboutPro60 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
Pro60's Tacoma Gallery
sharp looking truck bro!! Im likin that light bar, i might have to get one for my rig!!
Old 03-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
maxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud of
maxboostcore's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like something they would put in the commercials
Old 03-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Wish I could drive a few minutes away and take pictures by the ocean. Looks good Mark!
Old 03-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #10
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got a boner.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #11
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2150 View Post
Hey u didn't post pics of ur rear bumper. I barely can see it.
here ya go

Old 03-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #12
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
nice ass ^^
Old 03-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #13
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
nice ass ^^
Indeed it is. Thanks OP!
Old 03-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #14
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Que bonita!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
your truck is so sexy man, I love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
looks beautiful. so does your new light bar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanodave View Post
awesome looking pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro60 View Post
sharp looking truck bro!! Im likin that light bar, i might have to get one for my rig!!
Thanks everyone...
Old 03-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #16
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
heres a brighter one of the second picture
Old 03-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #17
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
i hate red trucks
yeah me too
Old 03-10-2010, 11:08 PM   #18
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2150 View Post
Indeed it is. Thanks OP!
you're gonna have to thank blackhawke88 for the new ass
Old 03-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #19
mr2crazed is a jewel in the roughmr2crazed is a jewel in the roughmr2crazed is a jewel in the rough

mr2crazed's Tacoma Gallery
Good crisp pictures, truck looks great too.