LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where to buy tires in San Diego, for less $$$

Old 03-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
Where to buy tires in San Diego, for less $$$

Looking for some 285/70/17 BFG A/T's in the San Diego area.

Last time I bought some 265/70/17 at Discount Tire and of course, right after I bought them I get everyone and their brother telling me how I could have gotten them for hundreds less at such and such place. I think I paid around $1,100 OTD with road hazard.

So, hoping someone can chime in here before I pay!

Thanks!

Jeff