Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Tacoma fllor mats

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma fllor mats

Has anyone gotten their new floor mats with their truck yet?
Old 03-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
DeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to all

Army: Aviation
Name: Jay
DeathBound's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a '10, got the floor mats with it. Don't know anything about new ones.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #3
amati5 is on a distinguished road
amati5's Tacoma Gallery
I thought only for people who purchased the all-weather mats?
Old 03-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
DeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to allDeathBound is a name known to all

As of a week ago, you couldn't buy the rubber Toyota mats.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:10 AM   #5
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBound View Post
I just bought a '10, got the floor mats with it. Don't know anything about new ones.
I beleive mine are the upgraded sr5 floor mats whatever that means, but the dealer told me there was a recall on the original mats because of the same deal with the camry's. I just wondered howlong I am going to have to wait for them or maybe the dealer is full of crap.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:11 AM   #6
"Enjoying Life"
Definitive is a jewel in the roughDefinitive is a jewel in the roughDefinitive is a jewel in the roughDefinitive is a jewel in the rough

Name: Adam
Definitive's Tacoma Gallery
I get my '10 Taco next week, I'll let you know if you they hand me any.

I checked my VIN yesterday and it has a floormat recall.

Seeing as I had it custom built 2 weeks ago, but yet still contains the recall.
I'm glad it doesn't have the 4x4 Front Driveshaft recall though
Old 03-12-2010, 06:17 AM   #7
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBound View Post
As of a week ago, you couldn't buy the rubber Toyota mats.
The rubber mats physically have text molded into them stating not to place them over your existing mats. Do they really need to change the design in case a few absolute morons do place them on top of the existing mats (even though it says not to)?
Old 03-12-2010, 07:06 AM   #8
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
The replacement mats for the all weathers are not available yet from the local dealers in my area. The camary mats have come in, and the parts guy said the Tacoma mats should be in any day. My current all weather driver mat has developed a crack in the rubber where the mat bends up torward the pedals, which allows water, dirt, etc thru. So, I am just looking for a set of free mats when they come in. Once they wear out, I am going to the "Catch All" floor mats, which I highly recommend. Heavy duty pan style weatherproof mat, but covered with oem quality carpet. They look the best IMO, fit great and perform as well as any all weather style mats. I had them in a 4x4 for 9+ yrs and they still looked great, with only minor wear on the driver mat.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #9

catchall mats

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
The replacement mats for the all weathers are not available yet from the local dealers in my area. The camary mats have come in, and the parts guy said the Tacoma mats should be in any day. My current all weather driver mat has developed a crack in the rubber where the mat bends up torward the pedals, which allows water, dirt, etc thru. So, I am just looking for a set of free mats when they come in. Once they wear out, I am going to the "Catch All" floor mats, which I highly recommend. Heavy duty pan style weatherproof mat, but covered with oem quality carpet. They look the best IMO, fit great and perform as well as any all weather style mats. I had them in a 4x4 for 9+ yrs and they still looked great, with only minor wear on the driver mat.
where do you get these "catch all" mats?
Old 03-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
where do you get these "catch all" mats?

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A1455A0A0.aspx
Old 03-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I had the Catch-All mats in my Silverado and really liked them. Eventually I'm gonna get some for my Tacoma.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:40 AM   #12

out of stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post

The site says they are unavailable for 2010 tacomas
Old 03-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #13

I did buy weathertechs to replace the carpet ones that came with it. BTW, I did have to sign my life away at purchase to get the floor mats. Forgot about that.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:02 PM   #14

I called the parts dept today and he told me it would be 4 to 6 more weeks before he would start getting Tacoma mats. He says between the Camry's, Avalons and Tundras the supplier can't keep up
Old 03-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #15
amati5 is on a distinguished road
amati5's Tacoma Gallery
Autoanything hasn't updated their site to cover 2010 Tacoma yet. Click on 2009 instead. Pretty sad for a popular web site.

To me almost any rubber/vinyl allweather mats will make the car look sort of cheap. The best looking ones have carpet, like the catch-All.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
^^ i could care less about looks if i had to keep replacing carpet mats b/c of mud and clay....weathertechs FTW!
Old 03-19-2010, 02:24 PM   #18
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post

or get the cabela's ones for 99.00
Not bad
Old 03-19-2010, 06:12 PM   #19
kulitxplod will become famous soon enoughkulitxplod will become famous soon enough

kulitxplod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkSRon View Post
$75 from dealer
So these are the "new" "redesigned" all weather mats?
Old 03-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #20
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulitxplod View Post
So these are the "new" "redesigned" all weather mats?
idk maybe?

Products Discussed in this Thread