Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New poster, new-ish truck.

Old 03-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
renmauzo is on a distinguished road
renmauzo's Tacoma Gallery
New poster, new-ish truck.

First post. Been lurkin' for a while. I know there's a forum to introduce myself, but I figured that skipping that wouldn't hurt anybody.

BUT

I wanted to thank all of you for the posts. For the most part they've been informative and by coming to this forum I've realized a lot of things. First, that the TSBs that applied to my truck were NEVER brought to my attention by anyone at the dealership I bought from (except for the floor mat thing, which I'm not concerned with), and they actually seemed surprised when they heard about them themselves. Specifically the 2-1 downshift ECU flash and the leaf-spring issue, which were two HUGE gripes I had with the truck.

So, thanks guys.

I had a question, though.

Have any of you ever heard of a truck in this configuration?

2010, double cab, long bed, TRD sport, 4x4, in Timberland Mica.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I GOT!

Picked up in October of last year. Love it.
Attached Thumbnails
New poster, new-ish truck.-cimg5140.jpg  
Old 03-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #3
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Virginia, didn't know you could get that color with a sport
Old 03-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
cagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to beholdcagle77 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Beau
cagle77's Tacoma Gallery
Heard, but never saw. Very nice, I have an 09 Double cab short bed Off road in timberland mica. Welcome btw...
Old 03-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw