Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got a few things done.....

Old 03-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
WVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVtriple is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
WVtriple's Tacoma Gallery
Got a few things done.....

Forcast is for rain all weekend, so no two wheeled excursions for this weekend, but not to worry.
I got my grill back from the painter yesterday, so let move the horns, paint the radiator and surroundings black, and slap it in for a good measure, seems to have turned out better than expected. One thing, and this is my fault for not letting the paint guy know, is to keep the inside part of the grill back, instead he justed painted the whole thing body matched. Me thinks it looks good, but I'm sure we will get opinions from the good, the bad, and indifferent.
Next since the hood was open, and it seemed so easy to do, fog lights on anytime, was completed. Great little mod I must say, can't beleive I did do do this one earlier. Of course took some pics, but since it is rainy and the truck is unwashed, so lets try look past that.
Attached Thumbnails
Got a few things done.....-dsc09350.jpg  
Old 03-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. color match on the grill turned out well.

what's that on your roof?
Old 03-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

that's what i thought, but then i was like, nooooo, can't be a sunroof. any pics of the sunroof ???
Old 03-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
awesome....
Old 03-13-2010, 04:04 PM   #7
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome. I really love the color match on the grill. Very nice
Old 03-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVtriple View Post
an interior shot
very nicely done! i thought about looking into one, but realized i would only look up to a mess of scafolding i call a roofrack.