1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Got a few things done.....

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by WVtriple, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Mar 13, 2010 at 3:18 PM
    WVtriple

WVtriple [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    Forcast is for rain all weekend, so no two wheeled excursions for this weekend, but not to worry.
    I got my grill back from the painter yesterday, so let move the horns, paint the radiator and surroundings black, and slap it in for a good measure, seems to have turned out better than expected. One thing, and this is my fault for not letting the paint guy know, is to keep the inside part of the grill back, instead he justed painted the whole thing body matched. Me thinks it looks good, but I'm sure we will get opinions from the good, the bad, and indifferent.
    Next since the hood was open, and it seemed so easy to do, fog lights on anytime, was completed. Great little mod I must say, can't beleive I did do do this one earlier. Of course took some pics, but since it is rainy and the truck is unwashed, so lets try look past that.:rolleyes:

DSC09350.jpg

2. Mar 13, 2010 at 3:21 PM
    colinb17

colinb17 If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    looks good. color match on the grill turned out well.

what's that on your roof?

3. Mar 13, 2010 at 3:23 PM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    Sunroof deflector, yeah I know it will be removed soon. ;)

4. Mar 13, 2010 at 3:26 PM
    colinb17

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    that's what i thought, but then i was like, nooooo, can't be a sunroof. any pics of the sunroof ??? :)

5. Mar 13, 2010 at 3:49 PM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    an interior shot

DSC09352.jpg

6. Mar 13, 2010 at 4:01 PM
    SURFTACO

SURFTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD SPORT
    3'' Lift: Bilstein 5100’s, SPC UCAs, All Pro 3” leaf packs, Bilstein 5125’s, Kenda 33X10.5R17 Tires Flat Black Stock Rims Seat Belt Chime off Fog Lights On anytime Jet pilot interior All weather floor Mats Tonneau Cover Cali Raised Ditch Lights Snorkel
    awesome....

7. Mar 13, 2010 at 4:04 PM
    Capita

Capita Well-Known Member

Member:
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport Double Cab
    Looks awesome. I really love the color match on the grill. Very nice

8. Mar 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM
    colinb17

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    very nicely done! i thought about looking into one, but realized i would only look up to a mess of scafolding i call a roofrack.

Products Discussed in

To Top