Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Suggestions for fixing my rim paint

Old 03-14-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Suggestions for fixing my rim paint

After getting stuck in the mud and spinning the tire, it scraped the paint off of one rim... any ideas on how to fix this and touch-up the paint?
Attached Thumbnails
Suggestions for fixing my rim paint-p3140151.jpg   Suggestions for fixing my rim paint-p3140152.jpg  
Old 03-14-2010, 05:27 PM   #2
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
sand em down and repaint them the color of your choosing
Old 03-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
sand them down and repaint
Old 03-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMZTRD View Post
just get you a set of x-runner wheels.

I want to... but, kinda strapped for cash at the moment - still in highschool, making 7.25/hr... saving every dime for camping/road trips/beach this summer seeing as its my last chance to live free the entire summer lol
Old 03-14-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

Name: steve
CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkSRon View Post
I want to... but, kinda strapped for cash at the moment - still in highschool, making 7.25/hr... saving every dime for camping/road trips/beach this summer seeing as its my last chance to live free the entire summer lol

gotcha, if i were you i would sand them down and paint them a satin black, that would go good with your color scheme.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMZTRD View Post
gotcha, if i were you i would sand them down and paint them a satin black, that would go good with your color scheme.
Thanks.. ill try lol
Old 03-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #10
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Just paint them for under 20 bucks

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...rims-easy.html

Click on the thread above ^

This is how i did mine and they still look great after this winter
Plus you can choose any color you want.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #12
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
Dang dude thats a damn good Idea with the deck of cards. Would of never thought of it.

I was thinking I could sell you my 09 stockers but there six lug and I see u got 5 lugs.

I agree with the rest sand them down and spray em