Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Poly sway bar bushings

Old 03-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
DieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
DieselTech's Tacoma Gallery
Poly sway bar bushings

Where can i get them, I've have a hard to finding them around at local performance shops, and even online, Anyone know where I can find them?
Old 03-16-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.energysuspension.com/dealer-finder.html
Old 03-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
ES has nothing listed for Tacoma in their catalog. Been looking for this for a while.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
they have "universal" fit ones...you should be able to find ones that fit

http://www.energysuspension.com/prod...-Bushings.html

both greaseable and non
Old 03-17-2010, 07:28 AM   #5
DieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
DieselTech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
ES has nothing listed for Tacoma in their catalog. Been looking for this for a while.
Yeah i checked, then went into the local dealers here and still nothing. I'll try a universal one i guess.

As far as using them, I heard good things about them, anyone run them? Like them?
Old 04-21-2013, 05:00 AM   #6
eivad1 is on a distinguished road
Name: dave
eivad1's Tacoma Gallery
man i just need the sway bar link bushings
Old 04-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Eivad. I spoke to energy suspension last week. All the info above is correct.
Energy needs a 2nd gen truck in their shop to take measurements. They were talking free product for the trouble. The info is listed in some socal, san diego?
Threads. If i can do anything about it, they will offer. They just need a truck in house to make sure of fitment. Energy wants this as much as we do.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #8
eivad1's Tacoma Gallery
how long do they keep the truck for
Old 04-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #9
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
FREE Energy

i just found number. Call jeff, energy suspension @ 949-361-3935
Old 04-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #10
I'm not sure. But prob part of or a day.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #11
eivad1's Tacoma Gallery
sweet ty marty
Old 12-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #12
energy suspension will offer master kit # 8.18113 & individual bushings for 2nd gen by mid to late JAN.