Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got my Sporty grill! pics!

Old 03-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Sporty grill! pics!

so today i got my color matched sport grill from forgotten1/wotm. i couldnt wait to get it put on. i think it looks way better than the chrome off road grill. i will eventually put a grillcraft mesh insert in it. but for now i think it looks pretty good. what do you guys think? here's a before and after. ps i suck at taking pics so bear with me on this!!
Old 03-17-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AFTER
Old 03-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
looks a lot better!!
Old 03-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Like!
Old 03-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
Dirty Trucker

Thanks viet! You really need to give me some photography lessons!
Old 03-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #6
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Work the camera.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #7
Dirty Trucker

I wish i new how!
Old 03-17-2010, 06:46 PM   #8
Dirty Trucker

Your pics are awesome btw!
Old 03-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
Dirty Trucker

Come on guys let me know what you think!
Old 03-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #11
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
I recieved mine today too. I was really surprised with the quality of the grill and paint. Now im not sure if i want to satoshi it, or just have my other satoshi'd grill that i did painted....decisions....
Old 03-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #12
Dirty Trucker

did your paint match up pretty good BWro?
Old 03-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #13
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
I like it! I've always liked the color matched grills better than chrome (even tho my own is not color matched )
Old 03-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #14
Dirty Trucker

Thanks katie! I liked the color matched stuff too. wouldn't it be sweet if they offered the off road with color matched stuff like the sporty's!
Old 03-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #15
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
Thanks katie! I liked the color matched stuff too. wouldn't it be sweet if they offered the off road with color matched stuff like the sporty's!
I know, right! I attempted it myself a few months ago, with cheap rattle can tho. Maybe it's cause I live in the mountains but I got hammered with rocks
Old 03-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #16
Dirty Trucker

I hear ya! i live in the mountains too! Damn coal trucks around here throw rocks on the highway!
Old 03-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #18
Dirty Trucker

i'm not sure if i like the silver or not?
Old 03-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #19
Not your average girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
i'm not sure if i like the silver or not?
I thought that was a chrome insert at first....it's painted silver?
Old 03-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #20
Dirty Trucker

yeah its the 2010 grill with the silver painted center. they dont come with the flat black center like they used to.