Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Chrome Door/Tailgate handles

Old 03-18-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome Door/Tailgate handles

I'm trying to decide what chrome handle company to go with, there's a couple companies out there. I'm looking for a quality product, nothing that will fade quick BUT is great in quality, it won't break, won't come off, etc. Price, yeah I know, but something reasonable, I don't mind expensive but it pretty much has to be worth it in the long run expensive.

http://images.google.com/images?um=1...art=21&ndsp=21
Old 03-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
why would you want chrome door handles?
Old 03-18-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
X2..........I know its personal preference and I dont like em, but regardless.........

I assume they would show smudges and fingerprints allot easier and tarnish wouldnt they?
I don't mind the finger prints, I'm pretty clean with my truck. Wash it almost ever week. I'm worried about the tarnishing though, sometimes those chrome pieces are chromed plastic and the chrome comes off after a while.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Only thing i can think of for direct bolt on is the 4Runner ones