Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Timberland Mica

Old 03-19-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
mcelhakd is just really nicemcelhakd is just really nicemcelhakd is just really nicemcelhakd is just really nice
Name: Kevin
mcelhakd's Tacoma Gallery
New Timberland Mica

Just got it on Wednesday. Immediately took it over to George Bush Park for some pictures of it in its natural habitat. The reason why there are no TRD Sport decals on the bed is because I havent put the Sockmonkey ones on yet. Will post pics when theyre on there.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice!!! I love the color!
Old 03-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
timberland FTMFW!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
raingram is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
raingram's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same truck. This is the cellphone pic I sent my daughter from the dealership when I was picking it up.

Old 03-19-2010, 05:03 PM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck , I was going to get this colour originally , but couldn't get the 4x4 DCLB Sport in Timberland Mica in Canada ,

Damn you Toyota !!!

OZ

PS I love my Mag Grey though ,
Old 03-19-2010, 05:16 PM   #6
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!
Old 03-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #7
oddball66 is on a distinguished road

oddball66's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, and great color (I have the same color ).
Old 03-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #8
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Sweet! Congrats!
Old 03-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #9
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
congrats....i love mine....
Old 03-19-2010, 06:38 PM   #10
trd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
trd09's Tacoma Gallery
nice ride
Old 03-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Wish they had that color in '05, as that's more than likely what I would have bought.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:56 PM   #12
Mine's the silver one...
SilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the rough

SilverMac's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely my favorite color! I wish it would have been available in '08!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:47 PM   #13
mcelhakd is just really nicemcelhakd is just really nicemcelhakd is just really nicemcelhakd is just really nice
Just put the bedside decals on the other day. They look awesome

Passenger:

Driver:
Old 03-24-2010, 10:48 PM   #14
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
the driver side decal looks closer to the taillight than the passenger side one. thats just me being ocd though. good looking decals though. nice truck too!
Old 03-25-2010, 02:28 AM   #15
Celtic Bob is on a distinguished road
Celtic Bob's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Timberland Mica last Wednesday as well. I have a couple of photo's up on photo page so far. Getting the Fog lights and tires today.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:45 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
the driver side decal looks closer to the taillight than the passenger side one. thats just me being ocd though. good looking decals though. nice truck too!
yeah the driver side really is about 2-3 inches different than the passenger side. I thought it was a little disparaging but realized noone will ever be able to see more than 1 side at a time and it wasnt worth another $45 to move it
Old 03-25-2010, 04:58 AM   #17
Breadbox is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Breadbox's Tacoma Gallery

Fellow Timberland Mica owner here too!
Old 03-25-2010, 05:22 AM   #18
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
Nice color. Didn't have any of those or gray on the lot when I got mine, so I got BSP. They sold the last blue aswell when I was there.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:23 AM   #19
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Nice dude! I have the same color.