Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How to measure camber

Old 03-21-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
glennv is on a distinguished road
glennv's Tacoma Gallery
How to measure camber

I have a 2009 that I installed 5100's at 1.75" Took it in for an alignment and it seems to have a positive camber. Wheels look \ / . Naturally their printer was "out of ink." I saw them do it so I know they did "something" Is there a way I can check it? It's slight so I'm just wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:26 AM   #2
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Mine looked the same. I even took it back and they politely hooked it back up and showed me that camber is at 0.40ish. Exactly where it should be. I still have stock UCA's. I had to give up some caster to get the camber right though. Strangely, I have none of the "wandering" issues people speak of. When I get aftermarket UCA's, I'll get pickier about the numbers.