Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Metal Miller Punisher Skid Plate Installed (PICS)

Old 03-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #24
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
Very well done and very unique, good job
Old 03-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #25
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
If you had rhino lined the skid plate instead of painting it, that would be one of the sickest mods I've seen.
I had actually considered bed liner on the skid plate. But since I'm not going to be real hard on my skid plate, I didn't think it was necessary. I almost did it just because it would have been easier than painting and applying the 3M vinyl. LOL
Old 03-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #27
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdTRD View Post
It's not my style but I admire the clever idea and quality execution.
+1
Old 03-28-2010, 01:02 PM   #28
IndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to behold
IndigoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATacoRider View Post
so how many semis have you jacked so far Toretto.
lol. looks good tho
Old 03-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #29
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
very awesome!!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #30
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here's a couple of daylight photos and a couple of my grille emblem since I repainted it.

Eye level at about 10' away:

Waist level at about 10' away:

Grille emblem (excuse the dirty grille):

Old 03-28-2010, 05:32 PM   #31
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, that looks sick! Very well put together... I really like the touch with the lighting, I'd high five you if I could!
Old 03-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #32
Junior Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
Dude, that looks sick! Very well put together... I really like the touch with the lighting, I'd high five you if I could!

Thanks!
Old 03-28-2010, 06:55 PM   #33
RSH904 is a jewel in the roughRSH904 is a jewel in the roughRSH904 is a jewel in the roughRSH904 is a jewel in the rough

RSH904's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. However I think Frank Castle would say black that puppy out. Punisher don't do chrome. J/k. I really like it.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:01 PM   #34
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
whoa whoa whoa, is that a metalmiler emblem? what paint did you use to get that look? and where in texas are you?
Old 03-28-2010, 07:37 PM   #35
Junior Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
whoa whoa whoa, is that a metalmiler emblem? what paint did you use to get that look? and where in texas are you?
Yes, it's one of his emblems. I had him make it slightly larger to fit the grille better. I used silver hammered Rustoleum and then a dark gray hammered Rustoleum to darken the edges. Then I clear coated it afterwards. I'm around Possum Kingdom Lake.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #36
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
It looks cool! Great job on idea and execution!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #37
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, have you been saving that pic for just such an occasion?
Old 03-29-2010, 08:59 AM   #38
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Props man I love the look!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:27 PM   #39
Junior Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
Lol, have you been saving that pic for just such an occasion?
LOL! I came across that on another forum and bookmarked it. Also, many thanks to you for such awesome work on the emblem and skid plate!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #40
Tactical Me is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Kevin
Tactical Me's Tacoma Gallery
Frank Castle would drop the grill emblem and have the lighted punisher skull shine through the recessed grill at night. Would be stealth during the day and kick @ss at night. Props for completing your project.