Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Friction Pad TSB

Old 03-31-2010, 07:14 AM   #1
I have a spectacular aura
Bryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud of

Bryan139's Tacoma Gallery
Friction Pad TSB

Does anybody have any info on this? All I've found is one lonesome mention in the transmission tsb thread here in the 2nd gen forum. I've searched and read and searched some more, all that I can find is that one post, page 7 give or take a page.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:24 AM   #2
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
Are you referring to the squeaky leaf spring TSB?
If so, just take it to the dealer and they will re grease your leafs.
On my '09, I took it in because of the squeak, without knowing about the TSB for it, but the service guys mentioned there was a TSB and they re greased them , and I never had a problem after that.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:27 AM   #3
Bryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud of

Lol

Honestly, I don't know what I'm talking about. I was reading thru the transmission tsb thread and saw a mention of a friction pad tsb. I think i'll go back and just PM the person that posted it.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:33 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...f-springs.html
Old 03-31-2010, 07:35 AM   #5
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
There is a Tranny TSB I found it not too long ago but it was not on this site... When I get out of work I will try to look for it
Old 03-31-2010, 07:37 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
there are transmision TSB's for hard shifting points, pretty much if there is a problem with your truck there will be a tsb for it

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ta-tacoma.html
Old 03-31-2010, 07:46 AM   #7
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
What the hell are you trying to find out?
You aren't making any sense.

If you are just trying to find out about all the TSB's, then look in the Mods and Tutorials, under 2nd Gen How-To's, and there is a list of all the TSB's there, and a little further down is where you can download the PDFs.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:47 AM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
What the hell are you trying to find out?
You aren't making any sense.

If you are just trying to find out about all the TSB's, then look in the Mods and Tutorials, under 2nd Gen How-To's, and there is a list of all the TSB's there, and a little further down is where you can download the PDFs.
see above, I posted the link
Old 03-31-2010, 07:48 AM   #9
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yup I stand corrected.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:41 AM   #10

I know all about the TSB list. I you search "friction pad tsb" it'll give you one lonely post in the transmission tsb thread, not saying it's the same thing as the transmission tsb, but just making mention of it. So I went looking for this friction pad tsb that was mentioned in the other post and came up empty. I brought it back up in the original thread hoping it would be easier to follow. I really try not to get two threads going on the same thing but it was a late night and an early morning.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:56 AM   #11
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Good to know its covered, mine just started doing that. not that greasing it up takes all that much effort either.