Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Side-view Mirrors?

Old 04-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Side-view Mirrors?

I LOVE the WHITE side view mirrors on this truck... Can someone tell me if its a DIY...Or are they ordered like that? thx

Old 04-29-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nobody knows?
Old 04-29-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
All I know is that is one nice ass in your avatar!!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 11:12 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post

HAHAhahahaaa yeah.....BUT what about THE WHITE MIRRORS!!!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #5
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
my truck has them in the same color of the truck.... maybe its the sport version?
Old 04-29-2008, 11:18 AM   #6
Slvr_DblTaco is on a distinguished road

Slvr_DblTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send me the full size pic of that ass and I'll tell ya
Old 04-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #7

Just messing with ya...

The white is part of the sport package = color matched mirrors, grill surround, door handles, and rear bumper- not to mention the non-functioning hood scoop.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:27 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Hmmmmmmmm, wonder if I can find them somewhere..

Thanks, and here u go

Old 04-29-2008, 11:35 AM   #9
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
HAHAhahahaaa yeah.....BUT what about THE WHITE MIRRORS!!!!!
What white mirrors?
Old 04-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #10
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Hmmmmmmmm, wonder if I can find them somewhere..

Thanks, and here u go

I just licked my screen.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #11

That's it, I'm moving to Texas
Old 04-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #12
Pootz is on a distinguished road
Pootz's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, why don't you post that picture in your user gallery?
Old 04-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootz View Post
Yeah, why don't you post that picture in your user gallery?

ok....Done