1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Not sure I like Weathertechs

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by pauldotcom, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Jul 5, 2010 at 8:43 PM
    vermintrex

vermintrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vancouver
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT Shorty
    BFG A/T KO 265/70/17, '11 FJ wheels, 5100's all four corners, Eibach springs, 1/4" Taco lean spacer, Leer 100XR, WeatherTech liners, trimmed mud flaps and I farted in it.
    Just press the clutch as far in as you can, note the contact point and trim a little half circle of material away. Use a sharp utility knife and you'll never notice it didn't come from Weathertech that way.

What would have been cool is if Weathertech could have color matched my front mats instead of the shiny black passenger mat and the matte black driver side. I was too damn impatient to ship them back for an exchange, so now I live with them.

2. Jul 5, 2010 at 9:09 PM
    oldtimertoyota

oldtimertoyota Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2009 4X4 Double Cab-1986 2wd Pickup Orig own
    Paul, did you buy the weathertech rubber floor mats, or the custom fitted floor liners? I have to say that I really enjoy the custom fitted ones that I got for my 09, it was money well spent!

It's hard not to comment when people open themselves up sometimes, it's all in good fun and I think we are all guilty of it at times. This makes me think of the guy that started a thread, I think was "I just finished washing and waxing my taco" be glad that was'nt you:)

3. Jul 5, 2010 at 9:47 PM
    megillet

megillet Resident Badass

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Atlanta, GA
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB MGM 6sp
    Shoot, I want to yank the carpet out of mine, sell it, and install some sweet vinyl flooring like a basic contractor type truck. Had that it my last vehicle (Yukon), and absolutely loved it! Spilled shit in it all the time, and just wiped it up, and sprayed it down. I will probably Rhino-Line or something similar the floor and throw some Dyna-Mat down under the vinyl too.

Products Discussed in

To Top