Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

yea, you can stare

Old 04-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
pwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to behold

Name: randy
pwrstrk02's Tacoma Gallery
yea, you can stare

i had a nasty film on my truck that a power washer couldnt remove so i had to give her a good bath and slap some good wax on her.
Attached Thumbnails
yea, you can stare-new-017.jpg   yea, you can stare-new-018.jpg   yea, you can stare-new-019.jpg   yea, you can stare-new-020.jpg   yea, you can stare-new-021.jpg  

yea, you can stare-new-022.jpg   yea, you can stare-new-024.jpg   yea, you can stare-new-026.jpg   yea, you can stare-new-029.jpg  
Old 04-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Good work. Looks great
Old 04-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #5
Wolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolfman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wolfman's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it does. What the O.P. is not telling you, is that the truck had a fresh layer of easily visible dust one microsecond after he took those pictures.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
pwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to behold

Ha ha how true. It's mostly wax dust. She sure is smooth and pretty. For now
Old 04-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery

What the hell???

Old 04-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
man this washington rain is pissing me off. been waiting to wash my truck for 2 weeks.
nice looking truck man. looks good!
Old 04-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk View Post
black sure does look good when its clean.
x2. keeping it clean is the hard part
Old 04-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #10
NyQuil on the rocks.
nuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to all

nuckinfuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
man this washington rain is pissing me off. been waiting to wash my truck for 2 weeks.
nice looking truck man. looks good!
x2, at least it's dumping in the mountains
Old 04-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #11
AiServo will become famous soon enoughAiServo will become famous soon enough
AiServo's Tacoma Gallery
How do you handle the hair from the Golden(s)?
Old 04-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #12

i just make coats out of them. i have two of them and the one in the truck is my little girl, she doesnt shed that bad and she is the only one allowed in the truck. if i were to let my male in, yea lets not even talk about that, hes a walking hair dispensor.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:08 PM   #13
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha I can't believe you set up all the products you used next to the clean truck for a photo.

That's exactly the kind of proud/nerdy shit I would do, too!

Great looking truck!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #14
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck, and those dogs are awesome.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #15

thanks for the comment on the dogs. / nerdy? im still smileing, ive never been called a nerd before. i just thought id bipass all the "what did you use" questions. but i love Meguires, the NXT car wash is some suddsy, slippery stuff, i highly recomend it.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #16
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrstrk02 View Post
thanks for the comment on the dogs. / nerdy? im still smileing, ive never been called a nerd before. i just thought id bipass all the "what did you use" questions. but i love Meguires, the NXT car wash is some suddsy, slippery stuff, i highly recomend it.
Haha nothin' wrong with being a nerd, especially with a truck that nice and clean! My dad always used Meguiars on every car he owned, so now that's what I use!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #17
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! You've got the job. My car needs a coat of wax for the cruise I'm doing on Saturday.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #18

if you didnt live so far away id do it. i did it as a job for a while and it sure helps to have all the right tools. but i used my orbital to do some sanding on sheetrock and i didnt have an air compressor to blow all the dust out so i had to do it by hand. im sure ill be sore tommorow
Old 04-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #19
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I used to be a detailer. I have more products than I know what to do with. Anymore, I hate washing cars, lol
Old 04-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #20
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks great ,

driver needs a shave and a haircut , damn hippies

OZ