Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Dog bed set up

Old 04-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
LIVE TO FLY
Kdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
Kdawwwg's Tacoma Gallery
Dog bed set up

this is how i protect my truck cab, an keep my aussies happy
Attached Thumbnails
Dog bed set up-picture-011.jpg  
Old 04-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Nice setup, i'd like to add some sort of pillow like that as well. I especially like the cargo net you've setup. My female loves to jump into the front seat as soon as i leave the truck. Gets really annoying, especially if shes dirty. How did you mount it?

Here's mine....

Old 04-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to get a pup and make him a platform
Old 04-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #5
LIVE TO FLY
Kdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kdawwwg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Nice setup, i'd like to add some sort of pillow like that as well. I especially like the cargo net you've setup. My female loves to jump into the front seat as soon as i leave the truck. Gets really annoying, especially if shes dirty. How did you mount it?

the cargo net has hooks on each end /uppers went in behind the seat belts to that slot, other two hook under seat ,then adjust tension
ya my red auzzie destroyed the dash on my h3 with paw scratches
said to myslef will never let that happen again
he has jumped it once ,an he learned the hard way, that he will never jump it again
Old 04-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #6
Phenom3030 is on a distinguished road

Army: EOD
Name: Jon
Phenom3030's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really digging this setup. Did you make that?

Quote:

Here's mine....

Old 04-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #7
papabear050 will become famous soon enough
papabear050's Tacoma Gallery
subsribed
Old 04-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
inlinejohn has a spectacular aura aboutinlinejohn has a spectacular aura aboutinlinejohn has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
inlinejohn's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get the cargo net? Is it Tacoma specific? I was just in the garage and realized that the net I kept from my last vehicle is too small.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #9
LIVE TO FLY

Kdawwwg's Tacoma Gallery
got the net from the salesman at chevy dealer when i got my h3 ,but i dont think it was a h3 product
so i maybe the parts guys can locate one for ya
its diffently a chevy product
Old 04-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #10
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom3030 View Post
I'm really digging this setup. Did you make that?
x2
Old 04-04-2010, 07:53 AM   #11
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes i did. Here's the link for the build.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...m-my-dogs.html

Its not a complete how to do or anything, but i wrote a description half way down the thread describing what i did. After using it for the past couple of months, the carpet has worked better than i thought by keeping the hair from swirling around in the cab.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #12
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery

Here's mine. Indoor/outdoor carpet from Lowes and self tapping screws.

Gylar, is it easy for you to take the carpet off the back to get at the storage? I didn't cover the back part.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:47 PM   #13

Absolutely! I hinged the back board to the bottom board so that i could just pull it forward to get at the storage.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #14
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Absolutely! I hinged the back board to the bottom board so that i could just pull it forward to get at the storage.
Well done sir.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #15
brow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud of

Name: Andy
brow's Tacoma Gallery
another version

Just bought my 2010 tacoma access cab last week, never been happier with anything i've paid for in my life. First thing I did was pull out the worthless rear jump seats, center console, and headrests, built a platform to level out the back, installed carpet over that so i can fold it back and still get to the built in storage where the seats used to be. The dog enjoys it a lot more this way.
Attached Thumbnails
Dog bed set up-img_0006.jpg   Dog bed set up-img_0007.jpg  
Old 04-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #16

Thanks KPT!

Brow - nice job man, a bit of a head turner!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:45 AM   #18
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
new co pilot

This is Marley, my new co-pilot. Her mom is a pure bred white lab & her dad pure bred white german shepherd. She is 8 1/2 weeks.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:49 AM   #19
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brow View Post
Just bought my 2010 tacoma access cab last week, never been happier with anything i've paid for in my life. First thing I did was pull out the worthless rear jump seats, center console, and headrests, built a platform to level out the back, installed carpet over that so i can fold it back and still get to the built in storage where the seats used to be. The dog enjoys it a lot more this way.
How easy was it to remove everything? Also would it be easy enough to throw the seats back in if needed?
Old 05-05-2010, 07:19 AM   #20
sdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nice
sdnicker2000's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUZZ5 View Post
This is Marley, my new co-pilot. Her mom is a pure bred white lab & her dad pure bred white german shepherd. She is 8 1/2 weeks.