Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Gap guards

Old 04-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
keeganfl is on a distinguished road
Name: Keegan
keeganfl's Tacoma Gallery
Gap guards

i;ve read about people using pond liner for gap guards for 20 dollars but vcant find any at home depot or lowes any suggestions for the front wheel well gap guards?
Old 04-04-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeganfl View Post
i;ve read about people using pond liner for gap guards for 20 dollars but vcant find any at home depot or lowes any suggestions for the front wheel well gap guards?
Thats weird you can't find it..its probably a seasonal thing..try your local garden supply shop...they should have it
Old 04-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #3
keeganfl is on a distinguished road
Name: Keegan
keeganfl's Tacoma Gallery
for my front wheel wells i just trace the orginal guard as a templete?
Old 04-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeganfl View Post
for my front wheel wells i just trace the orginal guard as a templete?
Yup...then puncture holes accordingly
Old 04-04-2010, 11:14 AM   #5
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
Gap guard? I don't even know what that is???
Old 04-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
ShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadowFalken is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
ShadowFalken's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwaterski View Post
Gap guard? I don't even know what that is???

I am thinking it is like a chastity belt, but I am not sure.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #7
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
Ha ha ha ha
Old 04-05-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a body lift, or are looking for more engine protection from water? That sounds like a good use either way!