Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tuffy Storage Box

Old 04-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
Tuffy Storage Box

I have a Tuffy Storage box - lockable in-bed - It works great - Has anyone else found it to work so well?
Old 05-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
Ric is on a distinguished road
Ric's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faryota View Post
I have a Tuffy Storage box - lockable in-bed - It works great - Has anyone else found it to work so well?
Old 10-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #4
notbrigum will become famous soon enough

notbrigum's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought two of them myself. Gifts from my son for Christmas for me. I'm now looking for info on the specifics for the Combi Cam locks as replacements. The boxes were a bit pricey I thought. Free shipping from some 4 Wheel mag offer the the manufacturer put me on to so that helped. These things are very well built. Overkill really. I think you could drive over them without damaging them. Really. Way more than you need but the only real option beyond/more secure than flimsy Toyota doors.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #5
dessertsand05 is a jewel in the roughdessertsand05 is a jewel in the roughdessertsand05 is a jewel in the roughdessertsand05 is a jewel in the rough
Firefighter:
dessertsand05's Tacoma Gallery
x2....

Looking at these, is the code still valid, would love to get one.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:31 AM   #6
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine from "Centrel Four wheel drive stores" and they told me I could order two and have them keyed the same! Yes a bit high priced like there center boxes for jeeps and such!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:28 AM   #7
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
PICS?