Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear Leaf TSB, Wichita Falls, TX

Old 04-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
What?
danbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
danbow's Tacoma Gallery
Question Rear Leaf TSB, Wichita Falls, TX

Just talked to the toyota dealership in town (there's only 1) to get the rear leaf tsb done on my 09 DC, the service guy didn't want to do it at first until I told him about the revision to include 09's and 10's. He said it may be while for parts to come in.

Anybody have issues for having to wait a long time for the parts to come in for this?

I'm thinking about taking it to the DFW area, if this dealership screws around. Any good dealerships in that area? Kinda sucks not having many options out here.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:27 AM   #2
brian25savannah is on a distinguished road
Name: brian
brian25savannah's Tacoma Gallery
I took my truck in for them to look at it Friday, parts came in yesterday, and its at the dealership getting done right now.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:09 AM   #3
Memba
go8soccer is on a distinguished road

go8soccer's Tacoma Gallery
i took mine in for this on saturday and he said parts should be in this week at some point... i'll re-post if anything DOESN'T go right. I don't imagine i'll run into any problems
Old 04-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
What?
danbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud of

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
parts are in... that didn't take nearly as long as the service guy acted like it was going to... next step sched appointment to get the work done
Old 04-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Glad it didnt take long. I've only dealt with the parts guys and they were pretty helpful for the most part
Old 04-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #7
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
truck at the dealership, the service guy is a little nicer in person. hopefully will be done today!
Old 04-16-2010, 01:40 PM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing you got it taken care of? how does it ride now, any different?
Old 04-16-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
Toobold has a spectacular aura aboutToobold has a spectacular aura about
Toobold's Tacoma Gallery
Called Charles Barker Toyota here in Virginia Beach about my new 2010 Tacoma and service adivisor did some research and called me right back and said parts were on order. Got a call next day to pick a day for install...Cant wait to get it done. Oh, Charles Barker Toyota ROCKS!!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #10
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
Sullivan in Wichita Falls... the got it done with just a little convincing, they were backed up, but I left the truck all day and they got to it.

No problems. The truck rides just a little stiffer, but not very noticable.

I hauled a load of dirt (about 600lbs worth) since I had it done and very little sag. I'm glad I got it done.