Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

--> My TACO "INSPIRED" from RAVEN Yamaha R6 <--

Old 05-01-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
--> My TACO "INSPIRED" from RAVEN Yamaha R6 <--

My 2007 RadMOJORed TRD DC SB TACO

Inspired from my previous Honda

Not your everyday TACOMA & Not for everyone. However I'm excited on how it turned out.
" Hate it or Love it "

Above was the old, today is the new.

How it sits today (2/10/09). Placed CF Hood Back on and took the Mesh out. Added the XRunner Bumper addition also.

Custom Decals. "Thanks Sock"

My AVIC-D3 w/Bloc Pary (One of my Favorite Bands)

Interior Shot of Wet Okoles & Custom Black Arm Rest

Old 05-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.... i must say that taco looks very good
Old 05-01-2008, 12:43 PM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i think it looks damn good. personally i thin the hood would look better if it were color matched but i like everything else. wheels look really good. i like the red and black theme. BTW, you have my exact camera!
Old 05-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looking truck.....WOW!
How long did it to get to where you're at with your truck?
Old 05-01-2008, 12:50 PM   #5
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
thats a bad ass truck .......... i think the carbon hood looks good
Old 05-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #6
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Welcome to TW.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #7
toycoma671 is on a distinguished road

Navy: COMM SOL Managment
toycoma671's Tacoma Gallery
WoW! your shit is on fire!!! I love what you did with the radiant red!! that hood mod is the bomb!! I hope you put more pics up!!!
Old 05-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #8
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thanks guys for the response.
I love the Carbon Fiber Hood for a few reasons!

1. Tired of trying to find a colored matched one to trade.
2. Factory Scoop is Very Expensive
3. This VIS Carbon Fiber Hood has a Real Vent unlike the OEM one.
4. Much lighter than Factory
5. I feel it makes my truck stand out a lot more that other Tacos.

Quote:
Sweet looking truck.....WOW!
How long did it to get to where you're at with your truck?

Purchased 8/5/07 and this is how she sits today.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:25 PM   #10
99TRD is on a distinguished road

Navy:
99TRD's Tacoma Gallery
OK, this is the second time I have seen the term 'debadged emblems'. Apparently, I don't understand what that is. Any explanations?

Oh, yeah, and that is a bad ass truck.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:44 PM   #11
toycoma671 is on a distinguished road

Navy: COMM SOL Managment
toycoma671's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TRD View Post
OK, this is the second time I have seen the term 'debadged emblems'. Apparently, I don't understand what that is. Any explanations?

Oh, yeah, and that is a bad ass truck.
I think what they mean is the removal of any emblems on there truck. I.E "toyota, tacoma, prerunner)
Old 05-02-2008, 06:59 AM   #12
Banned
Phi Kai is on a distinguished road
Phi Kai's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Phi Kai
Wheels are nice? Are they the offroad version? or just the normal Countersteers? Where did you get them, how much?
Old 05-02-2008, 08:17 AM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site, and very nice truck!
Old 05-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #14
Rockstar2448 is on a distinguished road

Rockstar2448's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar2448
Love the looks of your Taco. I is very import tuner looking. My ride previous to the Tacoma I currently own was a Honda Civic and it was red with a carbon fiber hood. I loved the looks of the red contrasting with the black hood. Yours in the first carbon hood I've seen on a Taco. I wonder if I can convince my wife it's a good mod for my ride next . I really like the headlights/fog light combo and the colors they put out. Good job!
Old 05-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #15
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
looks damn good man...i'd love to run one of those CF hoods on my black sand pearl truck as well
Old 05-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #16
kab85 is on a distinguished road

kab85's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks killer! Awesome choice in contrasting colors.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #17
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Far be it from me to tell folks how to mod their vehicles (especially one as killer as yours!), but have you considered a set of projector headlights? I was just turned onto them yesterday and placed an order today.

You've already got the blackout headlight mod going, but figured I'd throw this out there.

For reference, someone else's race truck with a carbon fiber hood and the black projector lights:
Old 05-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
badass truck man!!! lovin the red/black theme!!! your is definitely one of a kind!!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #19
Rockstar2448 is on a distinguished road

Rockstar2448's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Rockstar2448
Where did you find the Nokya lights? I've been looking for some headlight and fog light bulbs that do a good job at lighting and also provide something different looking in color. I run the Silverstar bulbs now and they are pretty good, but I'm always looking for something different than anyone else in my area is running. I went to the Nokya website but they don't sell and don't list any dealers without calling them.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #20
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Very nice, I like the red/black...the whole truck