Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Do you guys think?

Old 04-07-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
What Do you guys think?

http://truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpa...llup_cover.htm

I was wondering which option to choose for my 07 reg cab taco....6 foot bed.....so do i go with the 5.5 or the 6.5......just want to make sure
Old 04-07-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure the longbed ( 6') is 74 or 75 " long which is 6'2 or 6'3 ,

OZ
Old 04-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
TGurau is on a distinguished road
Marines: Former Seargent, NCOIC
Name: Tibi
TGurau's Tacoma Gallery
Soft top spells trouble. Over time, it'll stretch/sag or tear. You're better off getting a hard top cover for your bed. But if I had a choice for my truck, I'd get line-x and keep the bed open. Just a thought.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #4
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
i cant say i can agree there...my dad has had a soft top, extang trifecta, on his 06 tundra since the week he go it back in 06...the only difference i can see is it isnt "jet" black any more, just faded some
Old 04-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #5
TGurau is on a distinguished road
Marines: Former Seargent, NCOIC
Name: Tibi
TGurau's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathunder View Post
i cant say i can agree there...my dad has had a soft top, extang trifecta, on his 06 tundra since the week he go it back in 06...the only difference i can see is it isnt "jet" black any more, just faded some
I suppose I could be wrong, but I guess it depends on where u live and what kind of whether u deal with. Either way, I'm still not a big fan of either one.