LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pro comp 6in lift installed and wheels!!!

Old 04-08-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
garzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of light

garzanium's Tacoma Gallery
Pro comp 6in lift installed and wheels!!!

About 6 months out on this project. After a few layways and saving, I got it all put together. The good part, it was all paid cash and not on Credit!!! Shes getting front end alignment as we speak. Better pics to come. Blacking out badges, grillcraft and nfabs or sliders are the next projects.

33 in. KM2
Procomp 6in
Moto metal wheels
Spidertrax in the front, the offset didnt work for some strange reason.....

I thank God first for giving me this gift

Special thanks to KrawlTex in Cedar Park, Tx. Great guys to work with that are willing to stay late to help out.

For scale.....

Old 04-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick!!! i love it
Old 04-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man but you should have gone with 35's haha did your tires hit the sway bar ?
Old 04-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, but needs 35's.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
looks sah-weeet! I like the 33's. From what I gather if you go with 35's your gonna need to regear or at least suffer a noticble powerloss.

I really want to do something similar.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk View Post
looks sah-weeet! I like the 33's. From what I gather if you go with 35's your gonna need to regear or at least suffer a noticble powerloss.

I really want to do something similar.
well if i can still smoke 35s that means i still have power to drive on the street offroad i use 4lo anyways man up get 35's jk looks good man
Old 04-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!! Dont see to many desert sands around.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #9
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Got To Love Black Wheels!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #10
garzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of lightgarzanium is a glorious beacon of light

Ya, I got a killer deal on the tires, plus if I ever do offroad(unlikely since I have a DCLB) I'll get tons more flex on the 33's without rubbing on anything. I didnt feel like trimming either....but ya, It would look sick with 35's was my first though when I saw everything put together.Im still damn happy!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #11
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
can we see a side shot?
Old 04-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #12
#1 Member
Tacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud of

Name: Hunter
Tacofanatic05''s Tacoma Gallery
truck looks AMAZING!!! If i had the money I would want my truck to have the same look, looks sick!
Old 04-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
can we see a side shot?
Posted.
Thanks for all the good info on here ladies and gentleman.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garzanium View Post
Ya, I got a killer deal on the tires, plus if I ever do offroad(unlikely since I have a DCLB) I'll get tons more flex on the 33's without rubbing on anything. I didnt feel like trimming either....but ya, It would look sick with 35's was my first though when I saw everything put together.Im still damn happy!
Well, as for flex, with my 35's I still have full travel/flex in the rear of my truck and will again in the front soon(gonna get some 2 1/2" flare fiberglass fenders) and I'm running 35's on only a 3" lift. And since you put the "IF" you take it offroad in there, then 35's make even more sense IMO since you dont need full suspension travel for street duty. My $.02
Old 04-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #15
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
35's would set that truck OFF!!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #16
2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2010pyrite's Tacoma Gallery
sick truck
black wheels, cant loose
Old 04-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #17
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Nah dude, the truck looks sweet with the 33's. Is your truck actually an Off Road? I didnt think they made DC LB Off Roads.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #18
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man. Makin me want a 6" lift sooo bad lol
Old 04-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #20
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
well if i can still smoke 35s that means i still have power to drive on the street offroad i use 4lo anyways man up get 35's jk looks good man
x2!! 35's all they way, i've had 33's and 35's. yeah theres a difference but not bad!