Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ARB Bumper

Old 04-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
ARB Bumper

So I snagged a second hand ARB bumper, but there aren't any instructions. Does anyone have a set kicking around they could scan and either email or put up on here for me so I can install this bad boy?

Much appreciated!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Don't I feel like a dumb ass. 20 minutes spent on their site and goggle looking and nothing.

Cheers and rep to you sir!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
Resident Jackass

That's exactly right and hilarious you found it through that site. I couldn't find it worth a damn on ARB's main site whatsoever.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #5
Resident Jackass

No, the first generation bumper for our trucks. I'll let you know how it goes. Should prove to be interesting.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:30 PM   #6
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
How much did you pick it up for?
Old 04-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
600 Moose bucks.
holy shit that's cheap
Old 04-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #10
Resident Jackass

Exactly why I jumped on it like a fat kid on free pie. Guy had it on his truck for 4 months before taking it off. Even threw in a free can of black spray paint for the lower guard line and damn near free shipping. I had to drive 2 hours to get it, but hey...why not?
Old 04-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #11
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
congrats krazie!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #12
I don't want a large farva!
chiefridr is just really nicechiefridr is just really nicechiefridr is just really nicechiefridr is just really nicechiefridr is just really nice

chiefridr's Tacoma Gallery
Pix damnit!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:57 PM   #13
Resident Jackass

Pics should be this week. I'm going to take it up with me to work and put it on my truck using the ambulance bay. That and I've recently thrown my back out so I can't kill it again while I'm getting it fixed. Trust me, it's killing me to have it sitting in the garage and not on my truck.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #14
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Do it already!!! If you kill your back again while installing it, it'll be worth it
Old 04-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #15
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Post Some Pics When Can!
Old 04-11-2010, 11:15 PM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
And the wife will shit a brick on my head that will make the meteor that wiped the dinosaurs out look like gnat hitting an elephant.
Here's some pictures the guy took it before it made it's 470 mile journey to me.
Oh, and just be clear, I'm not liable for anything as a result to what I have said!
Old 04-11-2010, 11:30 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't agree to nuthin!
Old 04-11-2010, 11:32 PM   #20
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Can your wife put the bumper on so we can get some pics ?

OZ