Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

AllPro plate bumper installed

Old 05-03-2008, 07:31 AM   #1
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
AllPro plate bumper installed

Old 05-03-2008, 07:35 AM   #2
Ventura_Taco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: KC-135Q Crew Chief, Okinawa, Japan '86-'90
Ventura_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That looks pretty cool. How much do they run?
Old 05-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #3
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventura_Taco View Post
That looks pretty cool. How much do they run?
The bumper was 699.00 and the light bar was 100.00 + powder coating little over 1000.00
Old 05-03-2008, 07:50 AM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
They look sweet man
Old 05-03-2008, 07:52 AM   #5
Ventura_Taco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: KC-135Q Crew Chief, Okinawa, Japan '86-'90
Ventura_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Money well spent. It has functionality & it is contoured to tie in with the rest of the truck. I was looking for something like this but was concerned that it would look odd without the oem bumper. Not bad at all
Old 05-03-2008, 08:22 AM   #6
armstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aviator...Four Fans Of Freedom
Name: Sean
armstrsm's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have to beef up the front suspension at all?... And does it mess with the front airbag sensors?....

I love the way it looks..i can definatly see my self purchasing one of those in the future!
Old 05-03-2008, 08:27 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by armstrsm View Post
Did you have to beef up the front suspension at all?... And does it mess with the front airbag sensors?....

I love the way it looks..i can definatly see my self purchasing one of those in the future!
As far as suspension wise is just my spacer lift i plan to upgrade soon for when i install a winch,I dont know about the airbag sensors i didnt have to fool with them at all so i guess it just like workin with the stock bumper
Old 05-03-2008, 10:03 AM   #8
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Do the OEM fog lights mount in that bumper? Looks like the placing is pretty much the same. If I didn't have to spring for extra lights to drop in the bumper I'd probably jump on one sooner than later.

Looks very sick. More low profile and less obstructive than the ARB and Shrockworks bumpers it looks like. And definitely a little easier on the wallet.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:53 AM   #9
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
OEM fog lights have plastic clips to mount so they don't mount to ANY other bumper without some custom fabbing on your part. I've seen 1 other person do it so it's probably not that easy.

The airbag sensors are inertia driven so the bumper has nothing to do with them.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
Do the OEM fog lights mount in that bumper? Looks like the placing is pretty much the same. If I didn't have to spring for extra lights to drop in the bumper I'd probably jump on one sooner than later.

Looks very sick. More low profile and less obstructive than the ARB and Shrockworks bumpers it looks like. And definitely a little easier on the wallet.
No the stock fogs dont fit sorry to say i might moke something up so thay can work but i dont know if i shoulc just buy another pair and wire them into the stock wireing.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #11
das56170 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 1st Lieutenant
das56170's Tacoma Gallery
how hard was that to install....just bolt on?
Old 05-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by das56170 View Post
how hard was that to install....just bolt on?
Its a pretty eazy install, just bolt on,I had some trouble but nothing real bad.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:04 PM   #13
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh crap. Well thanks guys. Looks like the bumper is going back on the wish list.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #14
misfitiii is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Senior Airman
misfitiii's Tacoma Gallery
That looks real good. I think that's going on my wish list as well. I am getting a good look at your step sides....can you tell us about those as well? I am in the market for those as well.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfitiii View Post
That looks real good. I think that's going on my wish list as well. I am getting a good look at your step sides....can you tell us about those as well? I am in the market for those as well.
There allpro sliders,well worth the money
Old 05-03-2008, 08:55 PM   #16
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armstrsm View Post
I met a guy who has a similar bumper W/winch. all that he said he did was upgrade to the Tundra springs and has had no problem w/the weight.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:12 AM   #17
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Looks damn good! I may have to invest in the front, rear, and sides one day. But the sides would be a pain for me. They would do nothing but get me dirty considering I have to leap into the truck lol.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:26 AM   #18

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Taken the bumper on the trail yet? Just having some concerns about 1/8" steel holding up to some rougher trail use.

Definitely a huge fan of the improved approach angles though.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:36 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
Taken the bumper on the trail yet? Just having some concerns about 1/8" steel holding up to some rougher trail use.

Definitely a huge fan of the improved approach angles though.
No not yet i plan on it this weekend ill have pics of that up after i go.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #20

UPDATE: milemarker 8000 winch 5/30/08