Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Custom "Coupe" fuse box cover

Old 04-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Custom "Coupe" fuse box cover

Painted my new fuse cover that Coupe (XRU member) made for me. I used the orange paint from the 2010 Camaro in Inferno Orange. Adds a little punch to the engine bay I think and it matches my Odyssey battery.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sweet bro looks clean
Old 04-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
looks clean. good work
Old 04-10-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
man i wish my truck was still that clean!!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:55 AM   #6
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good job you got there. Looks good. I like it.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #7
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOAH View Post
Bit off topic,,,but what kind of oil filter do you use? Is that an Amsoil?
Yes it's an amsoil filter. Don't recall the part # off the top of my head but it's an oversized filter. Thanks. Big changes coming to my engine bay soon.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:22 AM   #8
NOAH is a glorious beacon of lightNOAH is a glorious beacon of lightNOAH is a glorious beacon of lightNOAH is a glorious beacon of lightNOAH is a glorious beacon of lightNOAH is a glorious beacon of light
NOAH's Tacoma Gallery
Saw that. Good luck with that supercharger (crazy sick set up with the APR X1)! Still my favorite Tacoma on TW! Your truck has had so many changes, I think my Tacoma resembles LanNija 2.0. If you get a chance let me know which Amsoil filter will work with our trucks. I fill mine with Amsoil synthetic but am not changing at 7,500 mile intervals due to the OEM filter I use.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:52 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
More off topic....nice ass battery terminals, where'd you git'em?
Old 06-29-2010, 09:15 AM   #11
^ From my audio shop. I think they are discontinued now though. Thanks.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, I'll check audio shops around here for something like that...........
Old 06-29-2010, 07:17 PM   #13
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tti-plus.com/BlueWave-Pla...p/bw-bts9d.htm

With display. I think you need the rings to get the display to work on the negative terminals though.

Maybe somebody has used these before and can explain how they work? They seem to only make a positive one and has rings for the other post
Old 06-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #14
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
looks sick
Old 06-29-2010, 08:54 PM   #16
Thanks fellas. I'll be switching out the fuse cover and TRD CAI covers for something more matching the TRD blower going in. BTW, Coupe is offering a $10 discount on all covers in stock. Now is your chance.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ht=Coupe+%2410
Old 06-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOAH View Post
Saw that. Good luck with that supercharger (crazy sick set up with the APR X1)! Still my favorite Tacoma on TW! Your truck has had so many changes, I think my Tacoma resembles LanNija 2.0. If you get a chance let me know which Amsoil filter will work with our trucks. I fill mine with Amsoil synthetic but am not changing at 75,000 mile intervals due to the OEM filter I use.

Thanks so much! Yes, my truck has undergone quite a few transformations over the years. Post some pics of your truck. 75,000 is quite an oil change interval! Haha.

here is the amsoil filter info

Product ID: EAO34-EA
Product Name: Absolute Efficiency Oil Filter: 1 FILTER