Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weather Techs Might Just Have Saved My Life................

Old 04-10-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Weather Techs Might Just Have Saved My Life................

Driving home today I heard something fall on my W.T. floor mat. I looked down and their was a 12mm nut laying down on it. (see pic)..... When I got home I got up under my dash and looked around for about 15 minutes........Then I saw it.........It went to the bolt that holds my brake pedal in place (see pic)......The bolt had worked its way out an a 1/4 of the thread was only showing...........I pushed it back through and refastened it..........If I was to still have the carpeted floor mats installed I never would have heard that nut fall down!

Old 04-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
thats a nut. lol
jk glad your okay!
Old 04-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Guess I am still in shock................thanks! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 04-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!

im going to go check mine! ty
Old 04-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Right on.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #7
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Thread lock would be good...
Old 04-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #8
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Wow dude, that is insane. We got gas pedals sticking and brake pedals falling off sounds like someone is trying to do some population control
Old 04-10-2010, 08:12 PM   #9
CorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
CorrectionCop's Tacoma Gallery
WTF.. That is scary. What year is your taco?
Old 04-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #10
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
lol toyota quality
Old 04-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrectionCop View Post
WTF.. That is scary. What year is your taco?

Thats in my 2007..................my 2005 I looked @ as well..............no problems.......................I have not checked my 2010 tho.... (iw)
Old 04-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #12
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i feel like my clutch pedal is about to fall off. i should check it.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #13

Check the brake pedal while your @ it!.....................I could not imagine driving on the frwy and my brake pedal falling on the floor............my 1st instinct would be to push down slowly on the emergency brake and pull over...............
Old 04-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #14
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Here comes some threadlock!!!

Why would he lock the thread? our forumn is rated pg13...
Old 04-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkSRon View Post
Why would he lock the thread? our forumn is rated pg13...

Dude........seriously?.................
Old 04-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #16
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Omg thanks for the heads up. Gotta check mine now.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #17
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Yes seriously... why would a thread lock be coming?
Old 04-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #18
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
they shoulda said LOCTITE
Old 04-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #19
The Duck
Duck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud of

Duck760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Thats in my 2007..................my 2005 I looked @ as well..............no problems.......................I have not checked my 2010 tho.... (iw)

how many trucks you need? glad your ok man
Old 04-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #20
flatlander will become famous soon enoughflatlander will become famous soon enough

flatlander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Three tacos, dang!