Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rs3200 Plus Tacoma Manuals

Old 05-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Rs3200 Plus Tacoma Manuals

Hi all... ive been searching the net for documents related to the operation of the VIP RS3200 Plus alarm system on my Tacoma, since i have that installed from factory, it didn't came with manual or instructions whatsoever, i found some documents that may bring enlightenment for some of us....

security system.pdf ---- This is the brochure i found from Toyota about the rs3200 system, which kind of mentions the features available for all Toyota vehicles in the VIP system

installation guide.pdf ---- This file has all the instructions for installing the system on a 2nd gen Tacoma, also, it may help you identify your system, from page 17 there are a set of check instructions, if you can complete those with your Tacoma, then you have the rs3200 plus system (thats how i knew i have it)

owners guide.pdf ---- This file describes all the features and operation of the alarm, also the only programmable option (passive arming time, this worked on my truck) note: this pdf worked in a system which dont have the push out valet button (if you dont know what that is check the - tacoalaram copy.jpg - file attached.

This are the only documents i found that worked on my truck, there are a lot of documents circulating in the web with instructions for programming ignition controlled door locks, chirp door/unlock doors, etc but this documents didn't worked on my truck.

Hope this thread help you out....if you have some more info, pleas post some feedback, Thanks.

= Special thanks to TcBob for making the upload of the files possible =
Attached Thumbnails
Rs3200 Plus Tacoma Manuals-tacoalarm-copy.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf security_system.pdf (2.20 MB, 1635 views)
File Type: pdf Owners Guide.pdf (874.1 KB, 2011 views)
File Type: pdf Installation guide.pdf (688.2 KB, 1364 views)
Old 05-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
I just reprogrammed my alarm to passive (automatic) arming! Thanks Bob & eordonez!
Old 05-04-2008, 01:51 PM   #3
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Glad that helped you out chris
Old 05-04-2008, 05:03 PM   #4
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Seems that my Gulf States Truck actually has more options than some others. If I had known the limited amount of programing options on the RS 3200 on this truck when ordered, I would have not gotten it at all. Keyless entry, included on the TRD SR5 OR & Sport packages and the new chiped keys would have been plenty of theft deterent compared to the $320 spent on the so called upgrade. I have deactivated the "20 sec. headlight on" feature and the chirps during arm and disarm with the fob anyway. As I understand it none of the 2005+ Tacoma's have the ignition activated door lock and unlock features available regardless of alarm model or just keyless systems.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Seems that my Gulf States Truck actually has more options than some others. If I had known the limited amount of programing options on the RS 3200 on this truck when ordered, I would have not gotten it at all. Keyless entry, included on the TRD SR5 OR package and the new chiped keys would have been plenty of theft deterent compared to the $320 spent on the so called upgrade. I have deactivated the "20 sec. headlight on" feature and the chirps during arm and disarm.
Yes it is a shame....., but what can i say, is completely stock.... on the other hand the only thing i wish i could program was the ignition controlled door locks, which seems nobody have in 2nd gen Tacomas.....
Old 08-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #7
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks eordonez. I got ahold of a RS3200 Plus system to install in my 2013 Taco. The kit came with an Owner's Manual, but no install instructions. You do not know how much I appreciate this!
Thanks again,
Ken