Notices

New Guy

Old 04-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #1
Bombero11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
Bombero11's Tacoma Gallery
New Guy

Hey everyone, im new here. My name is Frank from cola, SC
I started viewing this forum because i was interested in a tacoma. Iv been looking here for about 2 months before i decided to buy one off the lot. I drive a vr6 jetta now but its going to be my backup car b/c last week i bought a tacoma trd sport last week from carmax... There going to transfer it from Florida, so it should be here in the next week or so....

Ive got some pics that i would like to show yall, so you can tell me what you think!!!

The roof rack is coming off so if anyone is intrested for sale or a good trade let me know!

Thanks everyone for great info from the forum

Old 04-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #3
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. And congrats. on the new truck.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #5
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Nice truck.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #7
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and glad to have ya.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #8

Thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
Welcome aboard! I'm interested in your racks....how much $$ you thinking?
PM sent
Old 04-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Love the seats!

Welcome.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:32 AM   #10
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!! Nice truck.., leather, JBL, Sport, roof racks, long bed, step rails,... got everything but the kitchen sink... or is that in the bed?
Old 04-12-2010, 11:07 AM   #11
PRBulldog36 is just really nicePRBulldog36 is just really nicePRBulldog36 is just really nicePRBulldog36 is just really nicePRBulldog36 is just really nice

Air Force: Canine Handler/Trainer Narc/Exp
Name: Juan
PRBulldog36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombero11 View Post
Hey everyone, im new here. My name is Frank from cola, SC
I started viewing this forum because i was interested in a tacoma. Iv been looking here for about 2 months before i decided to buy one off the lot. I drive a vr6 jetta now but its going to be my backup car b/c last week i bought a tacoma trd sport last week from carmax... There going to transfer it from Florida, so it should be here in the next week or so....

Ive got some pics that i would like to show yall, so you can tell me what you think!!!

The roof rack is coming off so if anyone is intrested for sale or a good trade let me know!

Thanks everyone for great info from the forum

P/M sent
Old 04-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice and welcome to TW
Old 04-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #13
too many clowns, not enough circuses.
daftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: François Dillinger
daftcon's Tacoma Gallery
in light of your post desription and your name i HAVE to do this. theres a copilot in my squadron who we called frank. not because his name was frank but because he was the...

Fuckin
Retarded
Ass
New
Kid

not a dig at you, just made me remember this guy. welcome tho
Old 04-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #14
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
If you take the rack off get the rails from the person you are selling it to. There are holes left and it doesn't retain the strips.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
If you take the rack off get the rails from the person you are selling it to. There are holes left and it doesn't retain the strips.
Thanks for telling me that, i was'nt sure if there were going to be any holes but i guess ill wait till the truck gets here!

Cant wait!!

Thanks everyone for the positve comments
Old 04-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from other parts of SC!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:41 AM   #17
inlinejohn has a spectacular aura aboutinlinejohn has a spectacular aura aboutinlinejohn has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
inlinejohn's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Keep the racks. I didn't like at first but now glad I kept
Old 04-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlinejohn View Post
Welcome. Keep the racks. I didn't like at first but now glad I kept
Im not liking them on the pics, but ill see!!

Thanks