Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New sliders from mercer fabrication

Old 04-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
New Sliders Installed!

Just got my sliders installed this weekend by Jeremy from mercerfabrication.com Got to say I can't wait to test them out this weekend and get a few real pic's. Here is a quick link to a few bad photos from my front yard http://bhwatershots.org/sliders/
Also could not beat the price!!!
Thanks Jeremy
Old 04-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
pix

here are a few shots
Attached Thumbnails
New sliders from mercer fabrication-sliders-8458.jpg   New sliders from mercer fabrication-sliders-8473.jpg   New sliders from mercer fabrication-sliders-8489.jpg   New sliders from mercer fabrication-sliders-8495.jpg  
Old 04-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #4
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
i like the square tubing also. just looks so tactical. two thumbs up!
Old 04-12-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
sweet looking..........
Old 04-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #6

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
best part...

Now for the best part... He only charges $239.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #8
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
those look cool , I like the 'sweep' into the rear fender ,

Nice ,

OZ
Old 04-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #9

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Not Yet

i was thinking about that myself but he has not worked it out for bolt on's yet. think he would kill it if he offered a bolt on version so he could just ship em out. Lucky for me he is semi local.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #10
2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
2003RC51's Tacoma Gallery
I like the design and the price is unbeatable but the welding doesn't look too great.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
damn i like and awesome price? wheres that shop at?
Old 04-12-2010, 11:51 PM   #12
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
damn i like and awesome price? wheres that shop at?
x2!?!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:07 AM   #13

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
He is out in Riverside CAHere is a link to his site
http://mercerfabrication.com/
Old 04-19-2010, 06:44 PM   #14

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Here is one more photo of the sliders from this weekend and a shot of how the sand stone canyon wash ends thanks to the earthquake.
Attached Thumbnails
New sliders from mercer fabrication-_3bh3936.jpg   New sliders from mercer fabrication-_3bh3941.jpg  
Old 04-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #16

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Good thing you have sliders. You should be able to make it right over those.
Hah, yeah ... well I did manage to take some paint off the sliders but without a chopper I think I was stuck behind the slide. Did find a few fun things to climb on to test the sliders.
On a side note when do you stop getting the urge to touch up your sliders after a rock encounter? Think I am being a puss as I hit them with a can of paint the day I got back..
Old 04-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #17
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Hah, yeah ... well I did manage to take some paint off the sliders but without a chopper I think I was stuck behind the slide. Did find a few fun things to climb on to test the sliders.
On a side note when do you stop getting the urge to touch up your sliders after a rock encounter? Think I am being a puss as I hit them with a can of paint the day I got back..
I don't have sliders because I haven't gotten around to getting some and in Fl they aren't as necessary because we don't have much rock. I don't see a problem with touching them up when you scratch them. You are preventing them from rusting so it has a functional purpose as well as the visual.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:54 PM   #18
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
I agree the tubing looks way better.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:14 PM   #19
JESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
JESSMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!!!! Looks Great!!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #20
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome!