Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Someone hit my truck

Old 04-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
ttuanhuyn is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
ttuanhuyn's Tacoma Gallery
Someone hit my truck

About an hour ago, I was on a light rail heading home from school and by the time I got to the parking lot. I noticed my tacoma had a long scratch and ran towards it. So now my tacoma has a long scratch on the rear side of the passenger seat and a dent in my back bumper. The thing that made me pissed was that the person didn't leave any contact information.
Attached Thumbnails
Someone hit my truck-dscn4671.jpg   Someone hit my truck-dscn4672.jpg  
Old 04-12-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Thats people for you man. Sorry.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid people. Sorry man.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
Assistant to the Regional Manager
JManders is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
JManders's Tacoma Gallery
same thing happened to me... some people just suck.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
if it all have to be replaced its about 900 for the bumper and 2k for the bedside, just replaced mine
Old 04-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery

That's why I try not to leave my truck in parking lots like that. But sometimes you have no choice and this happens. Dammit!!!!

Sorry man that sucks. Just go off roading and get some body damage while wheeling and then you can claim it as trail scars, those are cool!
Old 04-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4school View Post
if it all have to be replaced its about 900 for the bumper and 2k for the bedside, just replaced mine
Hope mine doesn't cost that much
Old 04-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
dogbite is a jewel in the roughdogbite is a jewel in the roughdogbite is a jewel in the rough
dogbite's Tacoma Gallery
Check for security cam footage. Maybe get a plate.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
Banned
PreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to all
PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
How can you be certain someone hit your truck? Maybe your truck popped out of gear and collided with something. Did you bother to look under the frame for bodies?
Old 04-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #11
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
no parking lot surveillance?
Old 04-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post

That's why I try not to leave my truck in parking lots like that. But sometimes you have no choice and this happens. Dammit!!!!

Sorry man that sucks. Just go off roading and get some body damage while wheeling and then you can claim it as trail scars, those are cool!
lol, that not a bad idea
Old 04-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
There is but they won't show me until I have a police report
Old 04-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Character marks
Old 04-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #15
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
sorry about that
Old 04-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #17
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
That sucks, Happens to me at college sometimes, I now have a nice grove in my bedside because someone can park/pull out of a parking spot.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #18
moe1967 is on a distinguished road
moe1967's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
Most parking lot surveillance cameras are of very poor quality. I once watched someone get dropped off, take an object to throw at side window, and lean over into my car and try and steal the audio system. I could not tell if that person was a male or female, black or white. No way I could have made a positive ID.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #19
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner View Post
How can you be certain someone hit your truck? Maybe your truck popped out of gear and collided with something. Did you bother to look under the frame for bodies?
Next oakleyTRD...
Old 04-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #20
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch dude! Sorry that happened... those assholes will get it back... 10 fold!