LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BLACK show us you blacked out aka murderd out tacomas

Old 04-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
DARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to beholdDARK TRD is a splendid one to behold
DARK TRD's Tacoma Gallery
BLACK show us you blacked out aka murderd out tacomas

show your black trucksBLACK show us you blacked out aka murderd out tacomas-trd4.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
BLACK show us you blacked out aka murderd out tacomas-trd4.jpg  
Old 04-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Love it. XD revolvers FTW!!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine:

Old 04-13-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
McIsaac is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
McIsaac's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #6
WATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the rough
WATacoRider's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
grizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to behold

grizzlytravis's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine nothin special still waitin to get my 31's
Old 04-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #8
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Even though there's a BSP thread... why not... I'm starting to like the idea of blacking the rims out too...

Old 04-13-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
McIsaac is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
McIsaac's Tacoma Gallery
yeah to be honest this whole "murdered out" situation is a hatred of mine, i just like black trucks with blacks accents i am not lookin to do driveby's yo or murder anything except a case of beer
Old 04-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
this is the best thread ever in the history of tacomaworld the end.

BEFORE:

AFTER

Old 04-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #11
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
good thread...i love the blacked out look!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #13
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Once you go black, you don't go back. LOL

until you go out wheelin and find swirls immediately.... then the natural pinstriping......

then again, if you dont do that with your truck, looks awesome all the time!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #14
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
until you go out wheelin and find swirls immediately.... then the natural pinstriping......

then again, if you dont do that with your truck, looks awesome all the time!

dude with black paint you cant even WASH your truck without scratching the shit out of the paint
Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
dude i actually really like how the oem rims look when painted black, i ran those for almost a year before i got rims they really grew on me
Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #17
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
dude with black paint you cant even WASH your truck without scratching the shit out of the paint
hahaha, i really did lol. Its so true though..... first time you wash it you will find swirls and find yourself saying "but i used the microfiber....... and the chamois.......wtf......" lol.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #18
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
Seriously. But it looks much better than any other color even if it has some scratches and swirls in it.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
hahaha, i really did lol. Its so true though..... first time you wash it you will find swirls and find yourself saying "but i used the microfiber....... and the chamois.......wtf......" lol.

LOL dude took the words right out of my mouth
Old 04-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #20
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Seriously. But it looks much better than any other color even if it has some scratches and swirls in it.
They build character :P