Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

6" Pro Comp Lift Installed

Old 04-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #21
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Not a fan but I hope you like it.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #22
Nowhereman04 has a spectacular aura aboutNowhereman04 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nowhereman04's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #23
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great Susie Q!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #24
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome lookin truck! I love how that white sidewall lettering is brought out with the white paint. i had those wheels and tires, you'll love em both
Old 04-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #25
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
pure hotness, chick in a single cab lifted taco...doesnt get much better than that!!

now we needs pics of you w/ the truck!!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #26
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
pure hotness, chick in a single cab lifted taco...doesnt get much better than that!!

now we needs pics of you w/ the truck!!
She drives stick too!!
Old 04-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #27
burtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud of
burtonboards32's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks bad ass!
Old 04-17-2010, 03:26 PM   #28
fiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theresa
fiestee23's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!

Nice job. I had 1st gen that I was gonna make look like that. Looks great. Instead I went bigger. Super job susie Q always great to see the chicks posting their trucks

My build
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ner-build.html
Old 04-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #29
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Very unique, I like it.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #30
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Q View Post
i originally purchased 35 inch pro comp mud terrains and 16 inch steel pro comp wheels. 4 wheel parts told me that the pro comp tires wouldnt be here till june so i had to upgrade to the bfg, and during installation they told me that tacomas dont fit 16" steel wheel, which is why i upgraded to the 18" motos. They said I would need at least 18" wheels. im really happy with it though. it came out better than i expected
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
x2...they told me the same thing about the 16" steelies

Good choice on everything though all around
Yeah they told me the same thing as well. They said the style of the wheel would hit the caliper and if I kept wheel spacers on I would stick out 2-3" from the fenders.

Nice truck looks really good.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #31
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
ever get you're new avg mpg?
Old 05-07-2010, 05:02 PM   #32
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmmmmmm...I love regular cab tacos....

Very nice!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #33
MadManTaco has a spectacular aura aboutMadManTaco has a spectacular aura about

MadManTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! That looks tough!!
Old 05-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #35
Susie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Susie
Susie Q's Tacoma Gallery
not positive but if i could guess i would say maybe about 18mpg
Old 05-09-2010, 10:53 PM   #36
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a beast
Old 05-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #37
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
sweeeet truck you have there
Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #38
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. This is one of my favorite trucks on this site. Nice work, I love it.

For everyone that knows what they are talking about. What gears would you put in this thing?
Old 07-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #40
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking ride. congrats and good luck with it!