Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

6" Pro Comp Lift Installed

Old 04-16-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
Susie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Susie
Susie Q's Tacoma Gallery
6" Pro Comp Lift Installed

Installed yesterday. 35" bfg km2 and 18" motometal 951

Old 04-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
how does that 4 cyl handle those 35's?
Old 04-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome.i love a chick who drives a lifted truck.you rock
Old 04-16-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
WOw, that looks pretty good!!! The pics almost look fake!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #6
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
badass!!! little big truck!!
Old 04-16-2010, 01:37 PM   #8
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
looks good, where in FL are you?
Old 04-16-2010, 01:37 PM   #9
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
so...about those 35's with a 4 cyl? did you regear?
Old 04-16-2010, 01:38 PM   #10
Susie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shedSusie Q is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Susie Q's Tacoma Gallery
I just got it back today. It feels pretty similar but taller. My spedometer is about 10mph off, and i kind of lost 5th gear-gotta down shift going up the bridge now. They said a 4cylinder will be fine if driven correctly, so as long as i dont drop the clutch i should be okay. Hopefully i dont blow an axle or any gears.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
kenstar is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Ken
kenstar's Tacoma Gallery
looks pimp
Old 04-16-2010, 01:40 PM   #12
Susie Q's Tacoma Gallery
Im on the treasure coast.

I havent regeared. Maybe in future but i just blew all my money on that set up and lift.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:48 PM   #13
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
I see on your avatar that you planned on 16" wheels. What made you jump to 18"? I think its a good move, just curious.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Q View Post
I just got it back today. It feels pretty similar but taller. My spedometer is about 10mph off, and i kind of lost 5th gear-gotta down shift going up the bridge now. They said a 4cylinder will be fine if driven correctly, so as long as i dont drop the clutch i should be okay. Hopefully i dont blow an axle or any gears.
I think once you got the money ( if you don't already ) I'd have it re-geared. The truck looks amazing man! I love single cabs all slugged up! Nice job man and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #15
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
kind of reminds me of the "donk" style cars these days. lifted cutlass on 28's haha

very cool single cab though

you should prob regear at your earliest convenience
Old 04-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #16
Susie Q's Tacoma Gallery
i originally purchased 35 inch pro comp mud terrains and 16 inch steel pro comp wheels. 4 wheel parts told me that the pro comp tires wouldnt be here till june so i had to upgrade to the bfg, and during installation they told me that tacomas dont fit 16" steel wheel, which is why i upgraded to the 18" motos. They said I would need at least 18" wheels. im really happy with it though. it came out better than i expected
Old 04-16-2010, 02:14 PM   #17
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i originally purchased 35 inch pro comp mud terrains and 16 inch steel pro comp wheels. 4 wheel parts told me that the pro comp tires wouldnt be here till june so i had to upgrade to the bfg, and during installation they told me that tacomas dont fit 16" steel wheel, which is why i upgraded to the 18" motos. They said I would need at least 18" wheels. im really happy with it though. it came out better than i expected
Not surprised
looks sweet though. very unique IMO
Old 04-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2...they told me the same thing about the 16" steelies

Good choice on everything though all around
Old 04-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #20
Chief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to behold

Army: commo
Name: Rob
Chief10Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
WOw, that looks pretty good!!! The pics almost look fake!!!
x2