Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

someone TRIED to steal my effin tailgate lastnight!!!!!

Old 04-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
someone TRIED to steal my effin tailgate lastnight!!!!!

When I went to leave this morning my tailgate was down and the black cables were hanging "unattached"

Thanks to the 99 cent hose clamp that CHRIS4x4 sent me, the worthless fucks left empty handed!!!!!!!!!! And thank god they didnt mess anything up, cuz I am pretty sure they were pissed.

Chris I owe you another 12 pack my friend.... thanks buddy
Old 04-19-2010, 09:52 AM   #2
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Hose clamp mod FTW!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 09:53 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
awesome. hose clamps rock
Old 04-19-2010, 09:54 AM   #5
timbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timbo805's Tacoma Gallery
damn peaple cant get an honest job instead of making us suffer
glad they lef empty handed
Old 04-19-2010, 09:55 AM   #6
dee_bo is on a distinguished road
dee_bo's Tacoma Gallery
Where in east Texas do you live? I have the hoseclamp but am worried that they can just rip that off. Moving to Fort Worth in 3 months...hopefully not a big occurrence up there
Old 04-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
When I went to leave this morning my tailgate was down and the black cables were hanging "unattached"

Thanks to the 99 cent hose clamp that CHRIS4x4 sent me, the worthless fucks left empty handed!!!!!!!!!! And thank god they didnt mess anything up, cuz I am pretty sure they were pissed.

Chris I owe you another 12 pack my friend.... thanks buddy
best .99 ever spent. Glad you still got your gate man!
Old 04-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee_bo View Post
Where in east Texas do you live? I have the hoseclamp but am worried that they can just rip that off. Moving to Fort Worth in 3 months...hopefully not a big occurrence up there
Lufkin...... They would have to know about the "trick" of the hose-clamp!
Old 04-19-2010, 09:58 AM   #9
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
muahaahahahahah suckers. I bet they were thinking "sweet we got a nice tailgate...wait...what the- aww fuck!"

Im glad you put that clamp on man!
Old 04-19-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
best .99 ever spent. Glad you still got your gate man!
Post 187

murder! wow u reset ur post count eh
Old 04-19-2010, 09:59 AM   #11
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Post 187

murder! wow u reset ur post count eh
I like to be different
Old 04-19-2010, 10:10 AM   #12
Rodallg is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Rodallg's Tacoma Gallery
Don't have my truck yet but if some one can email the info on the clamp I would appreciate it. I have an idea of how it goes on but more info would help.

Thanks
Old 04-19-2010, 10:12 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodallg View Post
Don't have my truck yet but if some one can email the info on the clamp I would appreciate it. I have an idea of how it goes on but more info would help.

Thanks
How 'bout a link with videos?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...w-prevent.html
Old 04-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #14
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I don't trust East Texans with my tailgate either. Dynolock ftw.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
dam rednecks
Old 04-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #16
btkicker will become famous soon enough
btkicker's Tacoma Gallery
Another one saved!
Old 04-19-2010, 10:19 AM   #17
wildtrax1 is on a distinguished road
wildtrax1's Tacoma Gallery
Been putting this mod off but i need to get on it before someone tries to take my tailgate.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #18
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildtrax1 View Post
Been putting this mod off but i need to get on it before someone tries to take my tailgate.

It only takes about 2 minutes. Your definitely gonna regret not doing it...
Old 04-19-2010, 10:27 AM   #19
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Hose clamp in combination with this

= FTMFW
Old 04-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #20
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Damn....sorry Geoff...didn't know that was your truck. I found one though thanks!