Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just finished installing my OME lift

Old 04-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished installing my OME lift

Just finished up my lift. Whats everyone think?

OME Suspension lift kit with:
Front OME 90000 shocks
885 coils
top plate spacers
complete OME Dakar leaf spring packs
Front Diff drop kit
Rear N182 shocks
OME trim spacer
American Racing Chambers 16X8
Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S 285/75-16s

Old 04-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
rebelsold will become famous soon enoughrebelsold will become famous soon enough

Name: Gim
rebelsold's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome. Did you get it from Toyotec?
Old 04-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #4
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Awesome! But geolander's???
Old 04-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #7
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ordering that kit Monday! Looks great man!!

How long was the install? Pretty straight forward??
Old 04-21-2010, 03:29 PM   #8
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!
Old 04-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
Throttlebender is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
Throttlebender's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good to me also. Mind a couple of questions? What's that set up cost and how high is that lift? It looks spot on what I'd like to do when I get one.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #10
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
Looks Awesome! But geolander's???
I had them on my last Tacoma and liked them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
I'm ordering that kit Monday! Looks great man!!

How long was the install? Pretty straight forward??
I did it in two parts. Did the back yesterday and the front today. It was a pretty straight forward install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlebender View Post
Looks good to me also. Mind a couple of questions? What's that set up cost and how high is that lift? It looks spot on what I'd like to do when I get one.
Got it from Toytec. Not sure on prices without looking them up.
Front was: 34 1/2" and after 39 1/2"....
Back was: 36 1/2" and 36" and after 41 1/4" and 41 1/2"
Old 04-21-2010, 04:21 PM   #11
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man!
Old 04-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the install for the OME rear leaf kit was a PITA w/o any instructions. I posted some tips in the suspension forum if anyone cares to search.

Just wait until you have the bed full of junk. The OME rear leafs are AWESOME!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #14
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
How long did it take you to install? my OME kit should be here this week or next.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #15
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
looks good..!!
are you planning on getting uca's..??
Old 04-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #17
elliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to behold

elliott.estes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to elliott.estes
i have the same lift minus the dakar leaf springs! how do you like it?
Old 04-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #18
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Truck looks great, 5" of front lift...wow how does it drive any vibes?
Increase in tire size as well would affect the total amount of lift.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #19
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Truck looks great, 5" of front lift...wow how does it drive any vibes?
only 3 I think, He measured with the tires to the fender both times, so with 33s its like 2 extra inches so only 3 inches of lift
Old 04-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #20
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Increase in tire size as well would affect the total amount of lift.
Duh, why didn't I think about tires, I was just blown away by 5" of lift. Thanks