Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need help w/ Firestone Air bags

Old 04-21-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Need help w/ Firestone Air bags

My Tacoma was in need of some rear end help. I know this comes as a big surprise. I went with the Ready Lift 1" block in the rear which is great until the camper is hitched up. So I decide to go with the Firestone Ride Rite's because they sit on the axle. Come to find out that the blocks need to be removed for proper installation. Will the air bags give me the 1" lift at minimum pressure to achieve being level again? I really prefer these over the Air Lift system. No TSB= Out of warranty. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
Fortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fortech's Tacoma Gallery
You should get that lift no problem at min pressure. I set the pressure at 7 psi unloaded and experience at least an inch of lift.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Thanks Fortech. I also got the wireless Air Lift compressor set-up. Can't wait to get them in.
Attached Thumbnails
Need help w/ Firestone Air bags-lion-country-safari-59-.jpg