Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Mud Dawg Tires - Anyone ??

Old 04-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
phoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
phoneguy44's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to phoneguy44
Mud Dawg Tires - Anyone ??

Buddy of mine got a Ford, just got him some new tires, Mud Dawgs. Man them things look good. I'm going to be in need of some tires here soon and want something different besides the BFG's.

Anyone got these on their truck ? Know about these tires ? A guy here at work has them (doesnt take care of his truck) but says he's had those tires on for 30K and they still got tons of tread on them for an aggressive tire.

Thanks guys.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Must be an Alabama thing cause I've only seen them around here too.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

Same as the Maxxis Bighorn MT-762 except for that minor difference in the center tread. I am getting those put on tomorrow
Old 04-22-2010, 01:03 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
good looking tires
Old 04-22-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
phoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
yeah, they are goodlookin. Look good on my buddies Ford, even look good on the guys dirty beat up truck here at work.

98 - you got stock rims ? What size you puttin on.

Called about a price on them, guy says he only has 265 /75 R16. not what I have on now 265 /70 R16. I'm betting I get some rubbing if I put 75's on. I have the stock rims.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #6
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneguy44 View Post
yeah, they are goodlookin. Look good on my buddies Ford, even look good on the guys dirty beat up truck here at work.

Called about a price on them, guy says he only has 265 /75 R16. not what I have on now 265 /70 R16. I'm betting I get some rubbing if I put 75's on. I have the stock rims.
Are you a second gen with stock wheels?

I have 265/75/16's on my second gen without any rubbing
Old 04-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #7
btkicker will become famous soon enough
btkicker's Tacoma Gallery
Chinese junk

Old 04-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

265/75/16 will fit, no problem. They will also look more aggressive than your stock size.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #9
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Goodyear Duratrac's

Check out the thread to see what everyone had to say:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...duratracs.html
Old 04-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #10

Army:
Skistoy - you had to poke that damn black beauty in my face again didnt you. I told you that SOB looked gooder than good, quit teasin me boy !!! You know I want mine lookin that good - ya damn BEAAAAAAAAACH !

Macgyver / KPT - you aint got any rubbin, even on sharp turns ??
Old 04-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Check this out

I love this site. It has ratings on tires. After debating on tires I went with the ones i really wanted after looking at ratings on this page.

http://offroaders.com/tech/AT-MT-Tires/
Old 04-22-2010, 02:32 PM   #12
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
the list of tires is on the lefthand side of page. Click on whichever and it brings up details of the tire. Price, ratings on sand, mud, rocks, etc.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #13
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
i love reading phone guys posts in a southern accent. =)
Old 04-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #14

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post

I got one ! I know you do to my southern brotha !

Ski just rubs that truck in my face every time he can. Last time he posted it i about drewl'd all over my keyboard tellin him how good it looks and he's postin on every thread I got..........danm SKI !!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #15
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Skistoy - you had to poke that damn black beauty in my face again didnt you. I told you that SOB looked gooder than good, quit teasin me boy !!! You know I want mine lookin that good - ya damn BEAAAAAAAAACH !

I am not running this setup anymore, but when I was, I had no rubbing at all.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #16
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
haha i scrolled up and read it out loud in the best southern impersonation i could.
i failed
twas good times.
to all
Old 04-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #17
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

im sorry But i cant help it

Start with the tires and go from there!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 03:29 PM   #18
Make mine a Double!

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I got one ! I know you do to my southern brotha !

Ski just rubs that truck in my face every time he can. Last time he posted it i about drewl'd all over my keyboard tellin him how good it looks and he's postin on every thread I got..........danm SKI !!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #19
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
where did he get them? the only ones i have seen are 219 each, you can get a name brand tire for that
Old 04-23-2010, 04:38 AM   #20
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I've got an 05 Tundra with stock steelies (same as what comes stock on 2nd Gen's pretty much). I just put Billies set at 2.5 on the front. I am putting on 255/85-16. 33" without the need to get new rims.