Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

GPS Mount

Old 04-24-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
Bombero11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
Bombero11's Tacoma Gallery
GPS Mount

Just bought a garmin 255w, Im trying to figure out the best place to mount it other than the windshield....

Can anyone post there pics for any ideas?!!!!

thanks
Old 04-24-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.proclipusa.com/default.as...=&leftorright=
Old 04-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
I mounted my TomTom to the windshield so that it is just to the left of the rear view mirror, almost at the headliner.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #6
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
I put mine on top of the lid off a spray paint can and put it in the cupholder. Close to the power outlet so there isn't any excess power cord hanging. Duct taped the edge othe can lid so it doesn't rattle.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
This is probably a wasted post, since you don't want it on the windshield, but I put mine on the windshield way down and to the left. It was the only place that wouldn't obstruct my view at all. It basically looks like it's sitting on the dash in the bottom-left corner.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
brow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud of

Name: Andy
brow's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit you guys, I just thought I finished my mod list and then you bring up the GPS, anyone seen a mount made for a DeLorme Earthmate PN-40?

Haha, I have a feeling this list is going to be never ending