Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

sliding window molding

Old 04-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
sliding window molding

The molding around my rear sliding window is ripped. Is there a way to repair this? Has this happened to anyone else? How much would this cost to repair?

Lots of questions. I did a search are came up with nothing useful.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
tictoc is on a distinguished road

tictoc's Tacoma Gallery
I have a an area that has been rubbed down a little on mine as well I was trying to look for the outside trim only but I came up with nothing so far I may think we just have to replace the whole thing if so I'll have a used 1 for sale.... Or does anyone know of a type of patchtype rubber we can use??