Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New toys

Old 04-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
brow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud of

Name: Andy
brow's Tacoma Gallery
New toys

Just ordered an access tonneau limited... now I get to go crazy waiting for it to show up...

damn this is going to make for one long week.

PS, truck alterations is awesome, saved me over $100 on the reatail price from anywhere else.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get a shipped email yet? I ordered mine last week and it still hasn't shipped
Old 04-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
They just emailed me, it will ship tomorrow, one week after order
Old 04-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice cover, i have that one too.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
I like my topper with carpet on the floor that can be my Dog House. I won't get rained on
Old 04-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
brow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud of

Name: Andy
brow's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, when i bought my truck I was originally going to do that, get a regular cab and a topper for the dog, but talked myself in to getting an access cab, unbolted everything out of the back, (console, seats, headrests) and built a level platform that i carpeted for the dog.

Plus this way with only two seats I never get asked to be D.D.