LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got my ARB bumper on

Old 04-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
tserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: 838 EIS
tserold's Tacoma Gallery
Got my ARB bumper on

Ordered an ARB bumper from TRDparts4u mid March and it got delivered last monday. Installed right after work. It was too easy. I know there are several very good choices for front bumpers out there. When I compared price, time to deliver and strength, ARB was the way to go, I just wasn't to sure about the looks. After I put it on and stood back to take a look, I gotta say, I really like the way it looks. Pics don't do this bumper justice.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
I don't personally have a need for a full off road bumper but that does look sick... nice choice black on white
Old 04-27-2010, 07:50 PM   #3
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
soooooooo goooooooood! looks great man, i want one.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #5
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
what size tires???
Old 04-27-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
and any pics from the side??? whats the suspension setup??
Old 04-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #7
tserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to beholdtserold is a splendid one to behold

tserold's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
what size tires???
295/75 16's
Old 04-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #8
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
yes, i wasnt a fan of the ARB for the longest time... but because of its durability and all, i find i have taken quite the liking to it.

looks good.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #9
what r the rims? konig?
Old 04-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what r the rims? konig?
Pro Comp
Old 04-27-2010, 08:00 PM   #11

tserold's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and any pics from the side??? whats the suspension setup??
I'll try and get more pics tomorrow. I'm running Radflo 2.0's @ 3" of lift and LR UCA's upfront and Toytec AAL in the rear.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
When I first got my Tacoma I was going to get an ARB but they didn't incorporate the fog lights at the time. I actually contacted the company was able to speak with the owner about why they couldn't have cutouts for them. He tells me it was an engineering decision at the time of design. They wouldn't even make me a custom one.

Point of my story: Glad to see they are finally taking fog lights
Old 04-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #13
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
How are those Hankooks working out for you?
Old 04-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #14
JESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
JESSMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!! I have the first gen ARB bumper!! Yours looks Great!!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
How are those Hankooks working out for you?
From what I've heard its an awesome tire for the price... I hope to get some 35" here soon
Old 04-27-2010, 08:38 PM   #17
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck you got!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #18
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
From what I've heard its an awesome tire for the price... I hope to get some 35" here soon
Haha, Are you going to hack it up and stuff them with the 3 inch.

O.P that is the first time I have actually liked the look of the ARB bumper! +1 for you looks great
Old 04-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #19
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It can be done. 35's can fit with trimming and chopping the cab mount.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Haha, Are you going to hack it up and stuff them with the 3 inch.

O.P that is the first time I have actually liked the look of the ARB bumper! +1 for you looks great
Most likely. Square up my cab mounts and get some wheel spacers.