LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

seat cover recommendation

Old 04-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
gp4camping will become famous soon enough
gp4camping's Tacoma Gallery
seat cover recommendation

im looking for seat covers that works great with dogs. I have a dog that sheds like crazy and i hate taking him in my tacoma because his hairs are everywhere. I hate leaving him in the bed because he might jump out.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
Even though this has been discussed numerous times before...

Check out Wet Okole seat covers
Waterproof neoprene
Fully customizable with a great fit
Check 'em out!!
Old 04-29-2010, 01:30 AM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Agree 100% ^
got them and love em
Old 04-29-2010, 03:37 AM   #4
Chief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to behold

Army: commo
Name: Rob
Chief10Taco's Tacoma Gallery
as stated before, wet okole seat covers are great. Mine arrived this week. They fit and look awesome. BUT as for dog hair, it will weave into the seat covers as the hair does in the fabric in your stock seats and won't be able to get it all out. At least your seats are protected though. Search on hear and find more testimonials on them. I don't know of any that animal hair is easily removed from. Hope it helps
Old 04-29-2010, 03:40 AM   #5
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
gotta go with wet okoles man. i have them, not only do they look awesome but they preserve your original seats and protect them from stains, spills, and what not. completely waterproof and you can shampoo them.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:21 AM   #7
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole is the best seat cover money can buy.

That said, if you're going to have dogs romping all over them, you may want something less expensive and more disposable.

Products Discussed in this Thread