1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tonneau cover help

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by cbreeze, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Apr 29, 2010 at 6:23 PM
    cbreeze

cbreeze [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gurnee, Illinois
    Vehicle:
    Pyrite Mica TRD Sport V6 4 X 4
    Greetings,

I am a newbie here and just bought a 2010 Tacoma TRD sport access cab. This is my third Tacoma. The first two had caps and I am looking at tonneau cover options for this one. I would like to find one that folds in sections. For example, I would like to fold a section back near the tail gate and be able to drive with the cover folded. I fly RC airplanes and the rudder is usually the tallest part that I would have to make room for. I usually place them in the truck with the nose pointing forward. I would sure appreciate any suggestions. I would like to try something other than a cap and still be able to get my planes to the flying fileld.

Thanks in advance,

cbreeze

2. Apr 29, 2010 at 7:52 PM
    NAYo2002

NAYo2002 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Great Falls, MT
    Vehicle:
    '09 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Michelin LTX A/T2, TRD Skid Plate, WeatherTech DigiFit Liners, OEM Bed Extender, OEM Bed mat, Advantage TorzaTop Trifold Tonneau, Pop & Lock PL5300
    I got the TorzaTop and love it so far. It's a tri-fold and you can drive with it folded but you need to fold it twice to safely drive with it. (see pic below) I'm not sure if there are any tonneaus that you can only have one small section folded to drive with on. Check out my review! :)

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top