Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

help me find!!

Old 04-30-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
beachbum is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
beachbum's Tacoma Gallery
help me find!!

A Tacoma!!!! I have been looking everywhere for an 06-09 DC 4x4. I have looked on ebay, autotrader, auto nation, craigslist, dealers and didnt find any!!! So where do I look now? BTW this is an awsome site!!! Already have a little list of mods that I want to do when I get the taco. Thanks
Old 04-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
where at in TX are you? Welcome to TW!
Old 04-30-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
beachbum is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
beachbum's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome guys!! I live in corpus christi.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
jasalvas is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jasalvas's Tacoma Gallery
Your looking in all the right places. I have been looking for one myself for the last 3 months. Its just a matter of time and and most important, timing! I have come across some awesome deals but was too late. Keep it up and it will pay off...good luck!
Old 05-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #5
phoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
phoneguy44's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to phoneguy44
Dude, dont get in a hurry, you'll pay too much. I looked for mine for 6 months before I got it at the price I said was my limit.

I searched the complete southeast (I'm in AL) on craigslist. Found a college kid who wanted payoff..........06 4x4 sport 48K = 15k

Drove 8 hours to get it but worth every penny in gas !!
Old 05-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #6
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
I started out looking for a used Taco in the 07-09 range, but couldn't find what I wanted within 250 miles either. Then I did the math, and figured the payments on a new truck with lower interest rates would be similar than a used truck and a higher interest rate.
If you go new, you can find what you want almost guaranteed. Guess what, got a 2010 and am loving it
Old 05-02-2010, 12:11 AM   #7
jasalvas is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jasalvas's Tacoma Gallery
2 good points!!