Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Interior LED wiring help!

Old 04-30-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
BBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud of

Name: Brent
BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
Interior LED wiring help!

I bought some amber red LED's and I'd like to install them in my cup holders. I am capable of doing all of the wiring and such, but I want them to turn on when I turn on the gauge, stereo and climate control lighting by twisting the steering wheel knob.

I'm wondering if anyone has done this or something similar and could post pictures of where the nearest positive wire for that particular circuit is located.

Also if there's already a thread about this that you know of, could you link me? And I'll delete this thread.

Thank you. Honestly I'm sure I could find a wire to use eventually, but it would be a lot of multimeter guessing a checking and I'd end up with a bunch of cut and re-attached wires.

It would just be easier if someone could tell me what wire to use right away. Thank you! Have a nice life!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
D
DavidT will become famous soon enough

DavidT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...older-mod.html